Lady Gaga | 6th Studio Album | 2020

PoisonCandy    4,211
28 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

she never going to top TFM so stop trying tina1 

Never say never. I know it's unlikely, but there are quite a few artists that have put out their best work later on in their career. I still feel like she's restricting herself in some ways.

Simón.    23,738
10 hours ago, vu said:

more born this way album type of music

this demi1

Sheezus    8,753

RIP anyone who thinks Joanne with get another single!

On 8/30/2017 at 10:52 AM, Chris Morlock said:

The fact that the DRESS REHEARSAL was uploaded though mad3

Chris Morlock    44,752
8 hours ago, Rosé said:

RIP anyone who thinks Joanne with get another single!

The fact that the DRESS REHEARSAL was uploaded though mad3

the actual live was a mess. somebody cut Metallica's lead vocalist's mic off jj3 

Sheezus    8,753
56 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

the actual live was a mess. somebody cut Metallica's lead vocalist's mic off jj3 

I know jj2 

Harry Styles    4,107

i think it's obvious she's gonna continue with Joanne's sound because the critics and a large number of fans (including myself) loved it. I wouldn't be surprised if she works with Mark for sure again

Freaky Prince    33,521
Just now, Harry Styles said:

i think it's obvious she's gonna continue with Joanne's sound because the critics and a large number of fans (including myself) loved it. I wouldn't be surprised if she works with Mark for sure again

xtina2 

SWINΞ    8,569
14 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

sia2

On 11.09.2017. at 9:06 PM, Harry Styles said:

I love Joanne too, but critics weren't feeling it that much xtina2 I feel like she will continue with Joanne-ish sound. I saw that account that leaked her music saying how "original LG5" was disco influenced, but she changed whole album because of things that happened, but that information may not be true and I honestly do not see her returning to pop anytime soon

Freaky Prince    33,521
10 minutes ago, CarlySlayJepsen said:

I love Joanne too, but critics weren't feeling it that much xtina2 I feel like she will continue with Joanne-ish sound. I saw that account that leaked her music saying how "original LG5" was disco influenced, but she changed whole album because of things that happened, but that information may not be true and I honestly do not see her returning to pop anytime soon

She just dropped The Cure tho fall8

She made one stripped back album and now everyone thinks she'll be lowkey all the time fall8 Many things on the tour such as the interludes, her speeches etc are alluding the old Gaga (I don't like this term btw) coming back. I'm not saying this because I want her to be as she used to be, I'm saying it because I totally see it coming.