Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Lady Gaga | 6th Studio Album | 2020

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Like another Vegas show? Ofc she can brit15

I'm tired of Vegas, we know what she can do... Jazz & Piano is an amazing show, Enigma is a mess but still alright and she has a museum. I need something else cause there is zero chance of me having enough money to buy a ticket to see her, flights, hotels, food etc...

And I'm not one for wearing make up so I don't want Haus Beauty. I need a song, I need SOMETHING 

gaga4

Billboard posted an article about Eminem... apparently Univeral had a fire and upto 500,000 songs were lost.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8515644/eminem-master-tapes-digitally-backed-months-before-universal-fire?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

The reason why I am posting this here is because Gaga and Eminem are signed to the same lable. The article says that eminem's songs were digitally backed... but what if Gaga's songs were lost in the fire and she has to re-create them all? Just a thought

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

How stressed are you about LG6?

ME: Oh, not much 0299fabe72.gif

To be honest, I forgot about Gaga during these past few months. From the Enigma mess, to her cringe performances and acting, to her social media blackouts... If she keeps behaving this way, I might as well just unstan.

0299fabe72.gif

2 hours ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

To be honest, I forgot about Gaga during these past few months. From the Enigma mess, to her cringe performances and acting, to her social media blackouts... If she keeps behaving this way, I might as well just unstan.

The point is that there are a shit ton of cigarettes, so I'm obviously stressed nicki5 

I did too, but that's because we are in between eras and ASIB as an album had no replay value for me after the first week. I don't mind Enigma as much, what bothers me the most is that she distanced herself from us way too much. Now, I don't want lms.com 2011 kind of mess, but still some more casual tweets, Insta stories, pics... she's way too calculated on social media and is becoming like Beyonce. All we are getting are "DOORS ARE OPEN" stories for her Hatsune Miku cosplay nicki5

I'm sure that once the new era starts and she needs our $$$, she'll come back nicki5

20 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The point is that there are a shit ton of cigarettes, so I'm obviously stressed nicki5 

I did too, but that's because we are in between eras and ASIB as an album had no replay value for me after the first week. I don't mind Enigma as much, what bothers me the most is that she distanced herself from us way too much. Now, I don't want lms.com 2011 kind of mess, but still some more casual tweets, Insta stories, pics... she's way too calculated on social media and is becoming like Beyonce. All we are getting are "DOORS ARE OPEN" stories for her Hatsune Miku cosplay nicki5

I'm sure that once the new era starts and she needs our $$$, she'll come back nicki5

I know bitch I'm not dumm nicki5

But see at least you have/stan Joanne so you can listen to her latest stuff but ever since ARTPOP her albums have no replay value, at least for me. And for ASIB, I must admit I only stanned because of the success and I haven't seen the movie in full yet, just scenes. nicki5

Hunny have u seen Enema's merchandise prices? nicki5 5,000$ for a simple black leather jacket with some party city stuff glued on it? Fuck outta here nicki5

6 hours ago, Craigg said:

Billboard posted an article about Eminem... apparently Univeral had a fire and upto 500,000 songs were lost.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/hip-hop/8515644/eminem-master-tapes-digitally-backed-months-before-universal-fire?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

The reason why I am posting this here is because Gaga and Eminem are signed to the same lable. The article says that eminem's songs were digitally backed... but what if Gaga's songs were lost in the fire and she has to re-create them all? Just a thought

LMAO ITS FROM 2008 dead1

25 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

And for ASIB, I must admit I only stanned because of the success

So I was right lmfao2 One by one, every ASIB lover will reveal himself nicki5 

Lbr everyone stans that album because of its success, and are way too scared to admit it's even more soccer mom-ish than Joanne. nicki5

26 minutes ago, Phoebe Halliwell said:

and I haven't seen the movie in full yet, just scenes. nicki5

Oh wow nicki5 It's on Popcorn Time ma nicki5

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

So I was right lmfao2 One by one, every ASIB lover will reveal himself nicki5 

Lbr everyone stans that album because of its success, and are way too scared to admit it's even more soccer mom-ish than Joanne. nicki5

Oh wow nicki5 It's on Popcorn Time ma nicki5

Tell that to GGD members nicki5

I know but who has the time for it ma? nicki5 It's 2.30 hours nicki5

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

no1curr about their butthurt opinions nicki5 What I said is true and they now that deep inside of them nicki5

Apparently Joanne and ASIB are better than TFM/BTW to them and they'd rather see Gaga be a HAC artist with talent than a talentless pop star nicki5 Funny how they forget what made Gaga famous and the legend that she is today and that's def not C2C and Joppaned nicki5

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.