1 minute ago, Hylia said:

Little Mix & Camilla would be so kiiworthy rip2 

They are both on EPIC which is desperate to break LM in America oprah14

now that 5H is flopping

5 minutes ago, tellemhone said:

DJWS deleted a pic with gaga

What does this mean

Is LG6 cancelled?

It's just and Instagram picture. dead7 His other Gaga posts are still there dead7 

7 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

It's just and Instagram picture. dead7 His other Gaga posts are still there dead7 

Mess ok dead7

IM DELUSIONAL... LG6 TOMMOROW!!1!1 OMG BLOODPOP X GAGA X BEYONCE X CARDI B TODAY AT 10:32 pm !!1?1?1!wendy4

I honestly have a huge feeling Gaga is taking a large ass break again before the release of LG6. wendy4 

59 minutes ago, Luca said:

I honestly have a huge feeling Gaga is taking a large ass break again before the release of LG6. wendy4 

2019 Q1 the latest oprah14

10 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

2019 Q1 the latest oprah14

Are we sure? We also saw Gaga "recording" in Q1 of 2015 and we got a release in Q4 2016. Not to mention the fact that now, the good sis is injured and goes on a Vegas spree for a few months, the soundtrack better be good or I'll throw hands.

QzyPYeo.gif

3 minutes ago, Luca said:

Are we sure? We also saw Gaga "recording" in Q1 of 2015 and we got a release in Q4 2016. Not to mention the fact that now, the good sis is injured and goes on a Vegas spree for a few months, the soundtrack better be good or I'll throw hands.

QzyPYeo.gif

Well that's because she had a concept change and scrapped a whole album, but why pretending like she has been changing concepts since forever? It happened once, I believe it has happened to every artist at least once. She has been recording since summer last year. Apparently she has been recording all this time in Oregon as well. Her disease? Well, it will be with her always, since there's still no cure for it. 

The Vegas "spree" isn't few months, in fact it's ~70 shows spread in 2 years, so she should be all fine.

oprah14 

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Well that's because she had a concept change and scrapped a whole album, but why pretending like she has been changing concepts since forever? It happened once, I believe it has happened to every artist at least once. She has been recording since summer last year. Apparently she has been recording all this time in Oregon as well. Her disease? Well, it will be with her always, since there's still no cure for it. 

The Vegas "spree" isn't few months, in fact it's ~70 shows spread in 2 years, so she should be all fine.

oprah14 

Buy Summerboy on iTunes. 

9 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yeah 2019... oprah14

Lead in Q1, album in early Q2 oprah14

But when is the ASIB Soundtrack coming? oprah14 

36 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

In Setpember/October? wat3 

so far away giveup1