Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Lady Gaga | 6th Studio Album | 2020

I doubt it's coming this year, as unfortunate and sad as it makes me to say that. She and her team will likely focus on A Star is Born, and then launch the album at the top of 2019. I just wonder the ultimate direction of the album.

5 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

I doubt it's coming this year, as unfortunate and sad as it makes me to say that. She and her team will likely focus on A Star is Born, and then launch the album at the top of 2019. I just wonder the ultimate direction of the album.

I think she will be dropping the lead in November and then the album in Jan/Feb next year. I guess it all depends on how the ASIB single will do on radio or wherever it's supposed to be successful. However, I dont think they'll be doing a months long era out of it. Warner is handling the promo and technically she will be promoting the movie not the music, the soundtracks would be just a tool for promoting the movie.

I'm wondering the same fall9 I just hope she doesn't scrap the songs she did (and maybe is dtill doing) with BloodPop and Boys Noize. fall9 

1 minute ago, Freaky Prince said:

I think she will be dropping the lead in November and then the album in Jan/Feb next year. I guess it all depends on how the ASIB single will do on radio or wherever it's supposed to be successful. However, I dont think they'll be doing a months long era out of it. Warner is handling the promo and technically she will be promoting the movie not the music, the soundtracks would be just a tool for promoting the movie.

Oh, I know. But, I'd rather promotion for the movie be solely for the movie; then, promo for the music can be solely for the music. You know?

I'm wondering the same fall9 I just hope she doesn't scrap the songs she did (and maybe is dtill doing) with BloodPop and Boys Noize. fall9 

Anything is possible at this point; it makes me wonder if this album is going to be Joanne length or Born This Way length.

On 6/27/2018 at 8:28 PM, Imperfect said:

She would have to pull a 'The Emancipation of Mimi' situation after that

No, she better pull a "Circus", "Ray of Light" or "Confessions on a Dance Floor" after that. aretha1 Because we need Gaga to be a global star not a local. aretha1

Hopefully not re-doing the sound of it moo12

well she's basically redoing her ideas and the schedule, but the album is 100% going to be EDM based on all the producers she's working with, I think she's definitely making a half computer based and half analog based album. I have like a whole long ass theory and explanation i may make a thread about sometime in the next few weeks tbh jj2 

1 minute ago, Harry Styles said:

well she's basically redoing her ideas and the schedule, but the album is 100% going to be EDM based on all the producers she's working with, I think she's definitely making a half computer based and half analog based album. I have like a whole long ass theory and explanation i may make a thread about sometime in the next few weeks tbh jj2 

Sis, electronic =\= EDM moo12

Please, I wanna read it moo12

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.