Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Ruthless Love

Cheryl Severs Ties with "X Factor" Permanently

nintchdbpict0002017894931.jpg?strip=all&

CHERYL has cut her final tie to The X Factor by shutting down the company that handled her salary from the series – confirming she’s never going back.

Documents filed at Companies House show that CherCo Productions Ltd has been officially liquidated – ending her involvement in the show.

“Cheryl isn’t going back onto the panel, even as a guest judge,” an insider tells The Sun Online exclusively.

“She’s moving forward and currently has no plans to return.”

“She had a great few years working on The X Factor – she won it twice – but currently, she’s looking ahead and the focus next year will be all about her music.”

Another insider confirmed to The Sun Online that CherCo Productions Ltd was the company that handled Cheryl’s X Factor earnings.

The company was worth £1.9m when it shut down and it cost £9,000 to liquidate it.

Cheryl reportedly earned £1.8m for the 2015 series, where she shared the panel with Simon Cowell, Nick Grimshaw and Rita Ora.

Two months ago Heat magazine claimed that Cheryl had been approached by Simon Cowell with a “big money deal” to return to the show for just two days during the judges houses stage.

Another source told The Daily Star: “Simon wants to pull out all the stops for this year’s show and bagging Cheryl’s long-awaited return to telly would be one of his top wishes.”

However, when he appeared on Dan Wootton’s Bizarre podcast in August, Simon denied making the £500,000 offer, saying “that’s more than I would earn”.
But he did admit he’d like her back, saying: “I think it would be good for her.”

"She got my number a couple of weeks ago, sent me a text, typical Cheryl, 'How are you, miss you, love to talk to you,” he added.

"I sent back a note, 'love to talk to you, let's catch up.' Not a word back. But that doesn't mean we've fallen out, it's just our relationship."

Cheryl originally joined X Factor in 2008, won the series twice with Alexandra Burke and Joe McElderry and quit in 2011, before rejoining in 2014 for series 11 and 12 before confirming her departure again in 2016.

It was a production company Cheryl was appointed as director of in February 2014.  But, in March 2016, Barry Downes was made director.  I'm pretty sure it was the company Cheryl worked through when she was named a producer for The X Factor.

On 31.08.2017 at 3:54 AM, Jony said:

Good luck to her music career. 

I smell irony from this post sia2

On 6.09.2017 at 8:49 PM, Dash My Wig said:

Bet she'll still perform her next single on it though ny14 

This lmao

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.