Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Which song should be Joanne's 3rd single

Here we are, back in April jj4 But...

“I’ve started writing,” Gaga tells EW of the planned LP, which is in early stages of conception and might precede another single from Joanne. Or maybe not: “I’ll let ya know,” Gaga says when asked if she plans to release another cut from her fifth studio effort (fans have campaigned on social media for “Dancin’ In Circles” to get the single treatment since the album’s release last year). “I have a lot of ideas and a lot of things I want to create, so you’ll see in a bit. I need some time to create.”

"might precede"

"or maybe not"

"I'll let ya know"

"I need time to create"

This cunt..... jj4

Now, there obviously won't be one, but there still seems to be a chance for a third single jj4

Which one would you like, and which one do you think she will release?

I Want: Dancin in Circles, obviously, that song must get a video this way or that way and idc jj4

I Think She Will: Come To Mama/Angel Down - She's been kinda political lately jj4 But I don't know if that's a good reason for me to explain my choice considering she was political back in like Oct/Nov last year, but these woke wendy1 songs weren't released as singles.

Edit: Oh and fucking elaborate your choice ew2

Just now, CHANEL #1 said:

Anything but Ayo. Angel Down would be something I could see her choosing.

I just want a DIC video. It would flop as a single anyway. Just serve a great video Gags

At this point, any Joanne song would flop, anyway xtina11 It's really all about which song she wants to release/do a video for.

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

Honestly though out of everything I would really like a good video for The Cure over everything else. 

It really makes me mad that she threw out what could have been a decent hit for her by paying it dust. 

omg this cry3 although I probably would be even more mad if she released the video now tina1 it's time to move on rav3 

Just now, fab said:

omg this cry3 although I probably would be even more mad if she released the video now tina1 it's time to move on rav3 

I agree tbh. I'd be like wtf gags ny12 

Normally stans are like "she didn't release Gypsy!!!>!>!>!<! A Potential smashhhh!!!! OR VENUSSSSS!!!!!" 

Both would have flopped. Move the fuck on. 

The Cure actually had a decent shot but she just tossed the bitch to the curb rip2 

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I agree tbh. I'd be like wtf gags ny12 

Normally stans are like "she didn't release Gypsy!!!>!>!>!<! A Potential smashhhh!!!! OR VENUSSSSS!!!!!" 

Both would have flopped. Move the fuck on. 

The Cure actually had a decent shot but she just tossed the bitch to the curb rip2 

ikr cry3  I heard The Cure on the radio so often cry3  one of the biggest radio stations here was playing it like every 2 hours for a couple of weeks cry6 (too bad the charts here are based solely on sales, otherwise she would've snatched a top 10 hit ew2 ).. with a promo push this could've easily been a decent sized global hit rav2 

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

No more "cute" videos please jj4 

bey2well she can't do a 100% full forced one while touring

dead7so I just want one that's fairly decent like New Rules. Something she can shoot quickly inbetween dates

31 minutes ago, Joanne said:

bey2well she can't do a 100% full forced one while touring

dead7so I just want one that's fairly decent like New Rules. Something she can shoot quickly inbetween dates

September 11 - Philadelphia / September 15 - RIR / September 21 - Barcelona bey2

THere are big gaps in between these shows bey2 JW took them 2 days bey2

2 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

September 11 - Philadelphia / September 15 - RIR / September 21 - Barcelona bey2

THere are big gaps in between these shows bey2 JW took them 2 days bey2

bey2then they better serve. I'd be here for a country salon (old fashion bar) themed DIC video

4 minutes ago, Joanne said:

bey2then they better serve. I'd be here for a country salon (old fashion bar) themed DIC video

Idk what kind of video would she do for DIC.. But I think they'd shoot a video for DIC in a studio. I really can't imagine what kind of video it would have. But, Akerlund can always come up with a life-ending video sia1

Speaking of old fashion bars, I've always had this idea of a video in a country beer pub and some horse riding scenes with lassos and shit for A-YO cry6

She already released a MV for John Wayne as a "fan" single, followed by a stand-alone single. The era is as done as it gets single-wise.

But, let's say that the world is upside down and she does release something else ... The only thing that would make sense for me, would be releasing a Joanne MV to promote the documentary or a DVD version of the tour. 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.