Michael.

Rihanna | TBA | Ninth Studio Album

I think in this point in her career, I feel like R9 deserves to be a visual album/ mini movie. If she’s focusing on the reggae dance hall genre I would like a quava island type movie (but actually good jj2) just beautiful natural/ island visuals to accompany the music AND, maybe include a dramatic storyline with a lovernat1 I want it all miss Riri I’m starving!slaycat

19 hours ago, Lilac said:

I think in this point in her career, I feel like R9 deserves to be a visual album/ mini movie. If she’s focusing on the reggae dance hall genre I would like a quava island type movie (but actually good jj2) just beautiful natural/ island visuals to accompany the music AND, maybe include a dramatic storyline with a lovernat1 I want it all miss Riri I’m starving!slaycat

I would live for a lil Guava Island like visual album! in reality we will get song names that match a lipstick shade! jj4 

19 hours ago, Lilac said:

Te Amo the seqihl? jj2 

2 minutes ago, Ruthless Love said:

Same. It would be a damn miracle. I feel like she barely has a handful of songs done. Don't ask me why.

I mean I think she has more than a couple of songs, I mean she has started working on it 3 years ago.

However, I believe that she has re-worked on it more times than we know. There are probably different versions of R9.

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I mean I think she has more than a couple of songs, I mean she has started working on it 3 years ago.

However, I believe that she has re-worked on it more times than we know. There are probably different versions of R9.

Who TF knows. She's probably done her tenth, eleventh and, at this point, twelfth albums, too.

On 6/27/2020 at 7:06 AM, peRIHfect said:

R9 is basically a myth at this point. I feel like we'll be posting in this thread in 10 years time about how its going to come out next year.

Honestly there's a higher chance of Mariah becoming a dancer than there is of R9 being released while we're still alive. gaga1

On 12/29/2020 at 9:55 AM, Simón. said:

According to an insider it doesn’t even have a date yet katy6

Why is she doing this to us. I've honestly never been craving a release from an artist as much as this. cry9