Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Nicki Minaj | Queen | August 10th, 2018

she's aware she is nowhere near the power to just drop the album and not have it flop like most of  the male hip hop acts do nowadays, but tidal is shutting down til august so we don't have to worry about sabbotaging managment she wins i guess sia3

2 hours ago, Raindrops said:

August? dead4 Why did they push it back?

Nicki explained that the whole roll out would be amazing promo for the album like award shows, press tours, etc. I thought it was a terrible idea until I heard her reasoning for it. rip4 

32 minutes ago, Barbie said:

Nicki explained that the whole roll out would be amazing promo for the album like award shows, press tours, etc. I thought it was a terrible idea until I heard her reasoning for it. rip4 

fall3 

52 minutes ago, Barbie said:

I know but it's okay!!! It'll be worth it since we're getting SO much stuff before the album. giveup1 

If the album is not good then what’s the point of doing all that bitch better D E L I V E R clap1 

On 8/31/2017 at 1:39 PM, Royale said:

@Michael. really did that with this banner, I have to admit it! yas1 

Where is it? I'm confused cos I don't see a banner in the op. kylie2

edit: I just realized this post was a long time ago and the op has been edited since then. dead7

54 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm hyped nicki3

I'm even starting to think BT > CL nicki3

Weren't you always a Barbie Tingz stan? Smh, get with the winning team sis! nicki3 

3 hours ago, Barbie said:

That's cute! We're getting the album cover next month tho so we can wait. ny1 

ive seen this one all over the place so shrug1 

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

When it comes to the videos, yes.

But I used to think CL is a better song... which changed nicki3

I'll keep you in my prayers when you see that Barbie Tingz won't be on the album. nicki3 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

I'm even starting to think BT > CL nicki3

Welcome to the actual winning team, sis! @Barbie shaking and can't accept that BT is a masterpiece that WILL make the cut on the album. nicki3

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.