Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tahj

Nicki Minaj | Queen | August 10th, 2018

3 minutes ago, Tomás said:

i'm playing that rn and i- sskksks interesting

Lmao am I wrong tho

3 minutes ago, Barbie said:

knsajdasd it's okay I clicked on it and yes I can relate whew. 

Ikr lol2

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Drake after seeing an album tracklist

m9ldjbrwcsz3.png

I just noticed this is the first Nicki album without a Drake feature, I wonder if he'll be on the Target exclusive song tho. 

This album brit1

I get that this is what Nicki does now and that's good for her and I see most of her stans are happy which is all that matters. But I guess I'll never see Pinkprint slayage again from her rip1 I was really excited for this so it pains me to say this but I can't find many songs I'd play again on this record brit1 Chun-Li, Come See About Me, Bed and Rich Sex are all good.

11 minutes ago, StrippedX said:

This album brit1

I get that this is what Nicki does now and that's good for her and I see most of her stans are happy which is all that matters. But I guess I'll never see Pinkprint slayage again from her rip1 I was really excited for this so it pains me to say this but I can't find many songs I'd play again on this record brit1 Chun-Li, Come See About Me, Bed and Rich Sex are all good.

Queen slays sis wyd

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.