Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

error404

Taylor is Coming P2 (Track Time Listed!!!)

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Most likely a promo single. I think we'll get 2 of them again near the end of October.

I hope she doesn't give us too many promo singles. I feel like she tends to get a little excessive with those. Especially when one becomes a single later down the road laughcry1 

Just now, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I hope she doesn't give us too many promo singles. I feel like she tends to get a little excessive with those. Especially when one becomes a single later down the road laughcry1 

i hate that laughcry1 

3 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Hopefully she'll follow the same pattern as 1989 and release only 2 promo singles. Also, the 2nd official single should be an unheard track ala BS and not one of the promo singles.

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Hopefully she'll follow the same pattern as 1989 and release only 2 promo singles. Also, the 2nd official single should be an unheard track ala BS and not one of the promo singles.

I forget, what were the 2 promo singles fro 1989? Welcome To New York and Out of the Woods? 

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

Yep! She released OOTW on Oct 14 and WTNY on Oct 20.

Ah gotcha. Honestly I kind of hope she releases just one promo single sometime in late September, two weeks or so before the album drops, and then the official second single soon after the album release. Promo singles are kind of nice if there's too much of a wait, but the album comes out in November. I don't think we need too many spoils.

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Ah gotcha. Honestly I kind of hope she releases just one promo single sometime in late September, two weeks or so before the album drops, and then the official second single soon after the album release. Promo singles are kind of nice if there's too much of a wait, but the album comes out in November. I don't think we need too many spoils.

I disagree, I think 2 promos off a 15 track album is completely ok, you still get 12 new tracks on release day, and it gives fans who are curious about the album a chance to feel excited.

for instance I wasn't as excited for 1989 after Shake It Off but OOTW completely snatched me and I was ready for the album 

11 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

I disagree, I think 2 promos off a 15 track album is completely ok, you still get 12 new tracks on release day, and it gives fans who are curious about the album a chance to feel excited.

for instance I wasn't as excited for 1989 after Shake It Off but OOTW completely snatched me and I was ready for the album 

Yes that's how I feel too!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.