Lust

Top Answer Game: All Stars | Round 1 & Cast Reveal

Just now, Milk said:

5PM UTC? A time I can actually attend? Oh wow this is already playing out nicely!

The usual time that has proven repeatedly to be the best! although lesser hosts still try it with the time changes 

3 minutes ago, Diamond said:

I love foreshadowing

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Parker said:

Oh wow me too can you believe Tampon is already rigging  it and spoiling our first person to be eliminated cry7

I love insurance! 

1 hour ago, Lust said:

The cast will be revealed in order of invitation acceptance

tenor.gif

1 minute ago, Voldemort said:

sad how tags most iconic player (aka me) isn't in this.

you were a consideration but the management concluded the statistics just aren't there to back it up, with a 1 season entry Image result for beyonce atrl gif

sorry xo, better luck next season

9 hours ago, Lust said:

And that's it! you all have a week from now to submit your answers! take the time to read the special additions to this season of TAG, and I'll see you next week September 10th Sunday 5 pm UTC for our first result show! jj2 

a plea to push this ugly, ugly time back or forward for an hour oprah4 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Banner made by @Dr. Slay)   The infuriating wait is over! a very special TAG season is onset!   Hello and welcome to the most exciting addition to the TAG franchise yet!

Cast Reveal 1. @Diamond Seasons Played: 2 Peak Position: 2nd place (Winner of "Fan Favorite for The Crown" & "Best Dressed" in TAG 6) --- It may be suprising to

Cast Reveal 6. @Anna-wa Seasons Played: 6 Peak Position: 7th Place --- Another rootable figure, @Anna-wa has solidified her place in the TAG sphere, having played every s

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.