Top Answer Game: All Stars | Round 1 & Cast Reveal

7MtYDz2.png

Cast Reveal

3gbS1Rk.gif

5. @Hyun.

Seasons Played: 3

Peak Position: 5th Place

---

Whaaaaaaat? how could this possibly happen? did someone say nepotism?

cxfU3Dw.gif

@Hyun. Is a bit of a wildcard, while sneaking in to result shows despite not playing a season, to having a random undefined presence in the game having peaked in the game in season 1, @Hyun. shines best as a personality in result shows, proving topping the scoreboard isn't everything in TAG, will @Hyun. have what it take to shock everyone and prove himself worthy competition?

1 minute ago, Chapman. said:

this thread is too lit I had to join in omg

i'm just TOO relevant

Just now, Lust said:

a TAG legend........ in the making! cxfU3Dw.gif

i legit don't remember peaking at #5, if that's not the definition of a legend!

cxfU3Dw.gif

7MtYDz2.png

Cast Reveal

sH60cqA.gif

6. @Anna-wa

Seasons Played: 6

Peak Position: 7th Place

---

Another rootable figure, @Anna-wa has solidified her place in the TAG sphere, having played every season besides the first, she hovers around the top 10 constantly whilst never posing much of a REAL threat, she peaked twice at 7th place, in season 4 and in season 5, will this be her shot to prove just what's she's truly capable of?

6 minutes ago, Lust said:

7MtYDz2.png

Cast Reveal

Fnkhlfd.png

4. @Parker

Seasons Played: 3

Peak Position: 2nd Place

---

@Parker Has went from bottom 20's and being a non-issue to the biggest competition in a matter of a season, ending up almost winning season 7, it's clear @Parker is more invested in the game than ever, will he shine like the star he is in this season of All Stars? This might just be his time...

Oh wow yes the rumours are true I'm coming to snatch this season and I will not be stopped!!!!! 

1 minute ago, Chapman. said:

have we ever played a season together @Hyun.

also this is the first time I see your avi in full gif glory bc I haven't been on laptop since you changed it and it's truly beautiful 

i ... have no idea! wendy3 thank you queen it is quite beautiful! wub1

Just now, Lust said:

no else remembers that either to be fair! 

cxfU3Dw.gif

my special skill is being a non-event! y'all won't notice when i take this crown!

cxfU3Dw.gif

7MtYDz2.png

Cast Reveal

08uqO1c.gif

7. @Chapman.

Seasons Played: 6

Peak Position: 11th Place

---

@Chapman. Is a certified TAG legend, having participated in every season besides the one he himself hosted, whilst never posing a real threat, @Chapman. keeps the spirits up and knows how to play the game!... unfortunately not very well, will they be able to prove they have more than just the status... like what it takes to win a crown?

Just now, Chapman. said:

wait I've never been in top 10 rip2 

i always flop somewhere in the middle and then just give up and troll. this is the ONE... where I get into top 10!

I was highkey shocked I thought you'd have better stats than that dead2 

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Banner made by @Dr. Slay)   The infuriating wait is over! a very special TAG season is onset!   Hello and welcome to the most exciting addition to the TAG franchise yet!

Cast Reveal 1. @Diamond Seasons Played: 2 Peak Position: 2nd place (Winner of "Fan Favorite for The Crown" & "Best Dressed" in TAG 6) --- It may be suprising to

Cast Reveal 6. @Anna-wa Seasons Played: 6 Peak Position: 7th Place --- Another rootable figure, @Anna-wa has solidified her place in the TAG sphere, having played every s

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.