Lust

Top Answer Game: All Stars | Round 1 & Cast Reveal

1 minute ago, Lust said:

I was highkey shocked I thought you'd have better stats than that dead2 

well, you'll have better stats for S2 when this season's finished!!!

4 minutes ago, Hyun. said:

i ... have no idea! wendy3 thank you queen it is quite beautiful! wub1

my special skill is being a non-event! y'all won't notice when i take this crown!

cxfU3Dw.gif

can I know the scene it's from btw I totally don't remember I want to rewatch

7MtYDz2.png

Cast Reveal

vnHnTZU.gif

8. @Jae 

Seasons Played: 5

Peak Position: 6th Place

---

@Jae Has solidified his place in the TAG sphere, participating in 5 seasons and peaking at 6th place, Jae has gone on to host his very own season, will @Jae have what it take to pose real competition?

TAG festivities! yes!

cxfU3Dw.gif

1 minute ago, Chapman. said:

can I know the scene it's from btw I totally don't remember I want to rewatch

he's high on liquid luck, they're looking at the dead spider and Hagrid says people are scared of them bc of the eyes, then he says "not to mention the pincers"!

7MtYDz2.png

Cast Reveal

5xJ26R3.jpg

9. @Tasso

Seasons Played: 2

Peak Position: 2nd Place

---

The definition of a wildcard, @Tasso's presence in TAG may not ring a bell at first, but OG players will remember @Tasso slaying both season 1 & 2, ending up in 2nd place twice, he has since not played a single season, will @Tasso's talent prove to have dated in this absence or will he return to this competition and show he is not one to be underestimated? Time will tell, I would keep my eyes peeled on @Tasso.

Just now, Hyun. said:

he's high on liquid luck, they're looking at the dead spider and Hagrid says people are scared of them bc of the eyes, then he says "not to mention the pincers"!

ah deathly hallows pt 1 or 2? he needed drugs to find a horcrux or sth 

1 minute ago, Lust said:

I'm actually the most excited for the next player out of everyone... such a wildcard (in the non-fake way @Hyun.cry6

any guesses? 

@Beauty Tips for Girls

1 minute ago, Lust said:

7MtYDz2.png

Cast Reveal

5xJ26R3.jpg

9. @Tasso

Seasons Played: 2

Peak Position: 2nd Place

---

The definition of a wildcard, @Tasso's presence in TAG may not ring a bell at first, but OG players will remember @Tasso slaying both season 1 & 2, ending up in 2nd place twice, he has since not played a single season, will @Tasso's talent prove to have dated in this absence or will he return to this competition and show he is not one to be underestimated? Time will tell, I would keep my eyes peeled on @Tasso.

Oh wow a legend #RIHturns!!!!

i remember Tasso being amazing at this game welp!

cxfU3Dw.gif

1 minute ago, Chapman. said:

ah deathly hallows pt 1 or 2? he needed drugs to find a horcrux or sth 

half-blood prince! he wants the memory from Slughorn when Tom Riddle asks him about horcruxes

7MtYDz2.png

Cast Reveal

XeebFAT.jpg

10. @Reverie

Seasons Played: 3

Peak Position: 9th Place

---

@Reverie Is an iconic underdog, he was one of the few with a real chance at the crown in season 6, before getting eliminated, @Reverie has not played many seasons, but his talents were proven numerous times, will @Reverie surprise the regulars and own the season? I can't wait to see what he's capable of!

1 minute ago, Lust said:

ignored my invite, the nerve awk1 

he just doesn't think he's iconic enough for an invite so decided to give his spot to fossil talent

sob1 

also i actually love tag I also love actually attending results shows

Btw @Lust hope you're ready for your season of twists to turn on you because yes the rumours are true I have started my own TAG alliance! We are al in a group chat and we will all be answering the same answers. Oh yes!!!! We love winning legends!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(Banner made by @Dr. Slay)   The infuriating wait is over! a very special TAG season is onset!   Hello and welcome to the most exciting addition to the TAG franchise yet!

Cast Reveal 1. @Diamond Seasons Played: 2 Peak Position: 2nd place (Winner of "Fan Favorite for The Crown" & "Best Dressed" in TAG 6) --- It may be suprising to

Cast Reveal 6. @Anna-wa Seasons Played: 6 Peak Position: 7th Place --- Another rootable figure, @Anna-wa has solidified her place in the TAG sphere, having played every s

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.