Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dan

Would MCBL Season 3 be a possiblility?

So I've been thinking... I attended the GMA filming with Kesha, and her brother was there. Before the filming while we were all seated in the studio, the production guy quickly mentioned that we may see Kesha's brother filming. Since he filmed the entirety of season 1 and 2 of MCBL, could this mean there is a possibility for MCBL season 3, or am I looking WAY too far into this? jj4

That's...actually a very interesting question. Honestly, I don't believe that that was the reason he filmed it, but who knows? I mean, also nobody expected her to release an album in 2017 and suddenly, she came out of nowhere with it. I would definitely be here for it.

11 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

That's...actually a very interesting question. Honestly, I don't believe that that was the reason he filmed it, but who knows? I mean, also nobody expected her to release an album in 2017 and suddenly, she came out of nowhere with it. I would definitely be here for it.

if it does turn out to be MCBL S3 bQA03R4.gif

2 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

Well, I don't think he was filming to make a video like Learn To Let Go when she will be old dancing like when she was 30 while the 2D low quality sequences are mixed with 4D virtual Matrix-like things

idg what your saying brit15 

As far as i know her brother is filming everything, i saw it a while ago in a interview or something idk😂

So i think he just puts it on tape without any plans for it, but a new season is what i personally would do.

Especially because of the last years, who knows what he got filmed...😱

8 hours ago, cakecakecake said:

As far as i know her brother is filming everything, i saw it a while ago in a interview or something idk😂

So i think he just puts it on tape without any plans for it, but a new season is what i personally would do.

Especially because of the last years, who knows what he got filmed...😱

id die if he recorded the court hearing when she didnt get her injunction giveup1 

Can she make one without Luke being involved? I think he's only involved with albums, right? I guess she won't be continuing MCBL jusc because Luke was an executive producer, but I definitely think that she'll make a new series, or maybe a movie. A documentary🙄🙄

On 9/2/2017 at 11:36 PM, Chris Morlock said:

if it does become a thing i am HERE or it cry6 

but idk. wasnt luke an exec producer for MCBL? brit15 

i think MTV can have a say in who produces a show, and they are definetely on Kesha's side

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.