Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga filmed a video for DIC in July?

Unless we get a confirmation from Gaga I don't believe it 💀 Like why would she care about this for a song that she obviously doesn't love and made as fan service that will tank as opposed to a smash she cared about (else she wouldn't have made it and say it was what the world needed right now etc etc) like The Cure and let that die

8 minutes ago, Harry Styles said:

Unless we get a confirmation from Gaga I don't believe it 💀 Like why would she care about this for a song that she obviously doesn't love and made as fan service that will tank as opposed to a smash she cared about (else she wouldn't have made it and say it was what the world needed right now etc etc) like The Cure and let that die

1. There's nothing that leads us to think she hates the song rip4

2. To promote the documentary and give the album another boost?

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

1. There's nothing that leads us to think she hates the song rip4

2. To promote the documentary and give the album another boost?

1. It was legit the only song that she never spoke about, performed (other than Hey Girl but that had a reason) and has the most half-assed and boring performance of all the Joanne songs on the tour. Plus it's pure fan service and wouldn't have been made if Interscope never made her bring Bloodpop onboard to make a more pop sound.

2. A song about masturbation that has no correlation to the documentary nor the album would be a HORRID choice 💀💀 Diamond Heart would be the ONLY acceptable song to use if it isn't purely for an attempt at more of a mainstream push (even though DiC would tank hard even after TC's success)

1 hour ago, Harry Styles said:

1. It was legit the only song that she never spoke about, performed (other than Hey Girl but that had a reason) and has the most half-assed and boring performance of all the Joanne songs on the tour. Plus it's pure fan service and wouldn't have been made if Interscope never made her bring Bloodpop onboard to make a more pop sound.

2. A song about masturbation that has no correlation to the documentary nor the album would be a HORRID choice 💀💀 Diamond Heart would be the ONLY acceptable song to use if it isn't purely for an attempt at more of a mainstream push (even though DiC would tank hard even after TC's success)

I'm glad I'm not the only one here for Diamond Heart cry6 

Also agree with everything else. brit11

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.