Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

NOVAAYEARZ

Should she experiment?

Next album would be B10,And I was also thinking whether should she cross over TEMPORARILY to probably Country pop However, A part of me also says should she make a Pop comeback (commercially) but at the same time maybe it can be her time to serve us Country Pop based on her experiences post 2007 and show us her natural Voice register along with what made her a star in the first place cry1

I think Country Pop would be the death sentence to Britney honestly, do you think the gheys (which are like 90% of the B-Army) would stan Britney while doing Country inspired songs and leave behind the Dance/Pop bops she releases? I really doubt it. Britney could play a little with R&B on "Glory" and I think that's as far as she'll go lbr besides her label won't permit that since it'll mean more money loss, sadly. 

The idea of Britney experimenting with new sounds is good tbh I do want her to do something different but at the same time I want her to be in a safe path for now.

Please no country pop jj4

Maybe like house or something could be fun. But I don't think she quite has the voice for country, and I don't think it'd fit her style.

1 hour ago, Hector said:

I think Country Pop would be the death sentence to Britney honestly, do you think the gheys (which are like 90% of the B-Army) would stan Britney while doing Country inspired songs and leave behind the Dance/Pop bops she releases? I really doubt it. Britney could play a little with R&B on "Glory" and I think that's as far as she'll go lbr besides her label won't permit that since it'll mean more money loss, sadly. 

The idea of Britney experimenting with new sounds is good tbh I do want her to do something different but at the same time I want her to be in a safe path for now.

1 hour ago, Hector said:

TBH, Britney doesn't need to do Country pop, The only reason I even would say such a thing is because she's from Louisiana, Sung songs such as Love can build a bridge, Something to talk about.

Not only would the idea of safe experimenting be Wonderful but without a doubt I want a New Stylist,New Choreographer,A team that would breathe life into her next Era because Glory Honestly was so Deserving of at least going to #1 on the BB200

I don't know about country, but I really  think it'd be a good idea for her to make a more stripped back album, featuring her raw vocals and piano ballads (with her playing piano). A few country and rock-influenced songs would be nice too. Very Joanne, she could call it "Jean" jj2 

I can't really see her pulling off country-ish songs well tbh, but maybe i'm not giving her enough credit. People would also say she's copying Gaga or Miley, which isn't a huge deal but yeah. I want her to stay commercial tbh cuz I loved Glory, the real problem was just the way it was handled.

8 hours ago, Archie said:

Please, no!

I would be down for a thematic era, like a disco era or something like that. Or she could try to revive the 90's pop music, that would be nice and fresh to my ears

omg this. this is her ticket.

I think we've all been asking for something really intimate and raw from Britney for years now. At this point, I honestly don't know what kind of music she wants to do, or if she wants to experiment with anything in particular.

I'd be interesting in something more stripped back, R&B/Hip-Hop influenced. Less pop/electro-pop. Something that is also less "poppy" in spirit. I'd like to hear more of her lower vocal range. I would like for her to get some good vocal training in, and then write songs with a good pianist/writer as her main collaborator. 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.