Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Billboard: LWYMMD #1 on the Hot 100

2 hours ago, Taylor said:

84.4 million streams rip2 

Insane.  Makes me think we might have SEVERAL weeks at #1 since she's kept at the top of the Spotify charts and the video is still being watched a ton, AND she's still outselling everything else 2:1 + rip2 

15 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

Insane.  Makes me think we might have SEVERAL weeks at #1 since she's kept at the top of the Spotify charts and the video is still being watched a ton, AND she's still outselling everything else 2:1 + rip2 

2 weeks is definitely on lock, 3 too probably. After that is what we don't know yet. Unless it drops like a rock it'll probably stay on top as long or longer than SIO rip2 

14 minutes ago, Arya said:

Yas kween yas2

But honestly 350k is way lower than SIO jj3 I mean, yeah, times have changed, but I'm hoping she'll pull through and stay around the top 10 the next weeks yas2

Well, according to an ATRLer that adjusted the #s for each year based on how much digital sales have dwindled, 350k is equal to like 700k in 2014. That's pretty impressive since the biggest sales week this year was Ed's Shape Of You with 244k wendy1

And the song will probably be top 10 for a really long time like SIO because of streams. Even if it only logs a few weeks at #1 it'll stay in the top 5 for most of this year, probably ny1 

2 minutes ago, Taylor said:

2 weeks is definitely on lock, 3 too probably. After that is what we don't know yet. Unless it drops like a rock it'll probably stay on top as long or longer than SIO rip2 

Well, according to an ATRLer that adjusted the #s for each year based on how much digital sales have dwindled, 350k is equal to like 700k in 2014. That's pretty impressive since the biggest sales week this year was Ed's Shape Of You with 244k wendy1

And the song will probably be top 10 for a really long time like SIO because of streams. Even if it only logs a few weeks at #1 it'll stay in the top 5 for most of this year, probably ny1 

Wait! SOY's best week was 244k? jj3

Then I take back what I said jj5

I mean, she still had the best week of 2017, so that's huge I guess rip3

2 minutes ago, Arya said:

Wait! SOY's best week was 244k? jj3

Then I take back what I said jj5

I mean, she still had the best week of 2017, so that's huge I guess rip3

It opened with like... 240 or 244k I think? I mean it was like the biggest hit of the year and has only sold 2.3m pure copies in the US so far fall8 

Just now, Taylor said:

It opened with like... 240 or 244k I think? I mean it was like the biggest hit of the year and has only sold 2.3m pure copies in the US so far fall8 

Oh... jj4 That's... sad a bit jj4 Sales really took a huge hit rip3

38 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

I think she might have LWYMMD at #1 and the a possible #2 for RFI which is insane 

Honestly Ready For It will be lucky to get in the top 10 jj3 I don't see it doing that great brit2 Even though I prefer it over LWYMMD jj3

18 minutes ago, Arya said:

Honestly Ready For It will be lucky to get in the top 10 jj3 I don't see it doing that great brit2 Even though I prefer it over LWYMMD jj3

There is a chance it can be #2 jj3

15 minutes ago, Arya said:

It will snatch #2 I'm almost certain.  It's been #1 at iTunes, and HDD predicts about 150k - 175k 

It's been #1 on Spotify and Apple Music charts for two days so it will ahve great streaming #'s by end of week, and it's been playing on iHeartRadio stations so it should get a little bit of airplay #'s.  

It would probably challenge for #1 if it had been released another week or two later but LWYMMD is still going very strong shock1

44 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

There is a chance it can be #2 jj3

44 minutes ago, RepuTAYtion said:

It will snatch #2 I'm almost certain.  It's been #1 at iTunes, and HDD predicts about 150k - 175k 

It's been #1 on Spotify and Apple Music charts for two days so it will ahve great streaming #'s by end of week, and it's been playing on iHeartRadio stations so it should get a little bit of airplay #'s.  

It would probably challenge for #1 if it had been released another week or two later but LWYMMD is still going very strong shock1

Oh rip3

I had no idea rip3

If it actually debuts at #2 I will be even more SHOOK jj4

1 hour ago, RepuTAYtion said:

I doubt it'll reach anywhere near #2 sia3 keep in mind the pre-orders will subtract a lot from its sales and the audio is not on VEVO. I do think top 5 is possible though if it holds up decently.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.