Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jony

Spotify for Students now includes Hulu at $5/month

September 7, 2017: As the new school year gets underway, Spotify and Hulu are partnering to offer U.S. college students the perfect streaming entertainment bundle for their busy lives. Starting today, eligible students can sign-up for Spotify Premium for Students, now with Hulu to not only stream music but also their favorite television shows and movies through a single subscription plan, at just $4.99 a month. This is the first step the companies are taking to bundle their services together, with offerings targeted at the broader market to follow.

Spotify Premium for Students, now with Hulu is available to all qualifying new and existing Spotify student subscribers, and offers immediate access to both Spotify Premium and to Hulu’s popular Limited Commercials plan, through the brands’ respective apps. Spotify Premium for Students, now with Hulu gives undergrads unprecedented, on-demand access to the very best in premium entertainment, all in one convenient package.

“In bringing Spotify and Hulu together, we’re now able to offer students – both the millions already on Spotify Premium, and those who are new to Spotify – access to the world’s best music, TV and movie content in the simplest possible way,” said Alex Norstrom, Chief Premium Business Officer at Spotify. “We’re very excited to be partnering with Hulu – a like-minded company which is as focused as we are on delivering the very best in high quality streaming content.”

“We are proud to announce Spotify as our newest strategic partner – they’re an iconic brand in music streaming and a proven leader in reaching and engaging young consumers,” said Tim Connolly, SVP, Head of Distribution and Partnerships at Hulu. “By bundling our enormous catalogues of content together in a single, highly compelling offer, we’re making it easier for people to enjoy all of the TV and music they love, whenever and wherever they want.”

The new streaming bundle – which marks the first TV and movie service partnership for Spotify – offers undergraduate Spotify subscribers access to Hulu’s growing offering of acclaimed original series, including its Emmy-nominated hit drama, The Handmaid’s Tale, Golden-Globe nominated comedy Casual and fan favorite The Mindy Project; as well as thousands of current season television, hit movies and exclusive library series, including South Park, Nashville, Bob’s Burgers, Seinfeld, Fear the Walking Dead and more.

How To Subscribe

Undergraduate students, enrolled in a U.S. Title IV accredited college or university, who are already a Spotify Premium for Student subscriber, should access their Spotify accounts to switch their plan to Spotify Premium for Students, now with Hulu. New student subscribers can visit spotify.com/us/student to learn more and sign-up.

6 minutes ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

When does it end? I graduated in May but still have access to my student email/still getting discount

I graduated in May too. It automatically went from $5 to $10 on my account the next month jj4  I forgot if I put an estimated graduation date or if they even asked for that.

I guess when they catch on, you'll see in your payment fall8 

21 minutes ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

When does it end? I graduated in May but still have access to my student email/still getting discount

17 minutes ago, Infrared said:

I graduated in May too. It automatically went from $5 to $10 on my account the next month jj4  I forgot if I put an estimated graduation date or if they even asked for that.

They didn't ask for a graduation date for me, but it usually lasts for 12 months and then you can re-activate, if you're still a student. I purposely started mine in late April so I'll have almost a full year of the discounted rate after I graduate rip4 

On 9/7/2017 at 0:22 PM, Infrared said:

Still $5 for me jj2 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.