Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CalixSpurius

Lady Gaga Is A Legacy Artist At This Point

I officially burnt my gaga stan card tbh. 

I am sick of how inconsiderate and lazy she's being. Cutting a whole segment from random shows, letting down fans who paid to see the whole show. Since the beginning of the tour, she cut 3 songs, and shortened half of the songs. Also she lost all her athletic abilities, it's unbelievable how much JWT stops. There is no flow between any songs, she has to give the cue for songs to start probably because she runs out of breath. 

Take out the first segment, this becomes the laziest pop show ever. For example: Old hits segment --> She performs shortened Just Dance + shortened LoveGame + shortened Telephone which would not even last 10 minutes if her shit mouth didn't speak for a minute in between every song, then she plays a long ass instrumental break of telephone, then another video interlude before hitting the stage again. Instrumental breaks, video interludes, and Gaga speaking is literally half of the show. I dare her to be more lazy. 

Also her music sucks at this point, and Joanne is her most uninspired album ever. She still does the same choreos to same instrumentals of her 10 years old hits.  She was only able to have this tour thanks to her early 2010s superbowl tribute performance. 

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. How come can she let her team design such a bad stage that blocks the view of people in the upper bowl ?!?!?! 

/rant

17 minutes ago, CalixSpurius said:

I officially burnt my gaga stan card tbh. 

I am sick of how inconsiderate and lazy she's being. Cutting a whole segment from random shows, letting down fans who paid to see the whole show. Since the beginning of the tour, she cut 3 songs, and shortened half of the songs. Also she lost all her athletic abilities, it's unbelievable how much JWT stops. There is no flow between any songs, she has to give the cue for songs to start probably because she runs out of breath. 

Take out the first segment, this becomes the laziest pop show ever. For example: Old hits segment --> She performs shortened Just Dance + shortened LoveGame + shortened Telephone which would not even last 10 minutes if her shit mouth didn't speak for a minute in between every song, then she plays a long ass instrumental break of telephone, then another video interlude before hitting the stage again. Instrumental breaks, video interludes, and Gaga speaking is literally half of the show. I dare her to be more lazy. 

Also her music sucks at this point, and Joanne is her most uninspired album ever. She still does the same choreos to same instrumentals of her 10 years old hits.  She was able to have this tour only thanks to her early 2010s superbowl tribute performance. 

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. How come can she let her team design such a bad stage that blocks the view of people in the upper bowl ?!?!?! 

/rant

Welcome to the motherfucking CLUB sis. 

16 minutes ago, Princess Aurora said:

Not everyone starting to unstan her rip3 

And I'm a bottom twink. That should be the last wake up call for her team to push her to find her lost creativity again, and take her lazy ass to gym to get her back in shape so that she wouldn't have to perform only for 1 hour in a 2 hour long show, and talk constantly in between songs to cover up her lack of stamina. 

8 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

You in danger girl.

wq3JL5T.gif

You objectively cannot refute the things I've said because they're true.  jj2 

Well other people have enjoyed the tour and it's sold out despite people knowing about the content for weeks, so I think she's fine jj2  Tour isn't amazing but it's still better than some of her others. 

She's barely even started her career. The next few albums will define her and I think she'll surprise us. I'm excited to see where the next 10 years go. I don't mind her failing a bit because music and popularity should never be linear. An artist should be forced to take risks and have the public question them. You get too comfortable, you get artists making the same album.  

21 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Well other people have enjoyed the tour

People enjoy even Britney's LIVE show or like LWYMMD, people have bad standards jj2

it's sold out despite people knowing about the content for weeks, so I think she's fine jj2  Tour isn't amazing but it's still better than some of her others. 

Tour is sold out thanks to the Superbowl, let's not act like tour would be the same without it. Tour had potential to be good but is not because of how lazy and uninspired Gaga and her team are. 

Floating things , screen/bridge things are cool ideas but they do not have decent background videos. Only semi good backdrops are Sheiße, Bad Romance, Perfect Illusion and even in that, they are very repetitive recycled old material, nothing new or creative. Also those float things block the view for many people, they should have thought these things but they are too lazy to care. They are so lazy that they did not even bother to create a flow for the setlist. Gaga h

She's barely even started her career. 

She put 5 albums out (excluding c2c), and she's been fishing for inspiration the last 2 of them. 

The next few albums will define her and I think she'll surprise us. I'm excited to see where the next 10 years go. I don't mind her failing a bit because music and popularity should never be linear. An artist should be forced to take risks and have the public question them. You get too comfortable, you get artists making the same album.  

I do not think she took any risks with ARTPOP or Joanne. Both album are different genres of generic pop. Especially Joanne is the most bland album lyrics-wise, it feels like she couldn't write any good lyrics so they had to cut all the songs really short. 

Erotica was a risky album, with its Trip-hop & Electronica influences. Gaga is yet to release an original album outside of generic pop sound also she never took any risk with her music, she only did lyrically, her sound was never really groundbreaking, her personality and charisma were. Now she lost that starlight, and can't even do the generic pop well anymore. 

I said this before I unstanned Gaga, if I was in her team, I would not let her release Joanne, A-YO, Angel Down, Million Reasons are the only finished decent songs from that album. 

Woof. Someone is sal-ty.

But I got rid of my Gaga stan card awhile ago. She just doesn't resonate with me anymore. I've actually been re-living The Fame recently for the first time in years. So she's good for a throwback and she certainly has made a "legacy" for herself (in a minimal way) with this generation. But I think she has the ability to "come back". For the tour, I just think she's retreading the same waters. I think she needs to take a page from Madonna's book and remix and redux her old songs she might not want to perform anymore. Plus she really needs to follow new visions for her tours that fit with what she's doing atm. shrug1 Idk I hope she does something interesting soon.

She played the game and lost sass1

The only reason she's still selling albums and tickets is because of her try-hard rebranding efforts. If she didn't pretend to be a completely new person this time or that this or that album is finally her real vision or if she didn't suddenly change genres etc. she would not have an audience beyond her fans rih10 Her whole act is based on grabbing attention without delivering the quality that deserves it trash1 The more tricks she plays to keep the circus running, the more fans will see through it and stop paying for her shrinking act.

2 hours ago, Infrared said:

You get too comfortable, you get artists making the same album.  

She still didn't evolve from writing overdecorated unoriginal pop song compositions though wendy1 I don't care what instrumental she pays her producer to slap onto her weak melodies and lyrics, she has already gotten comfortable years ago, otherwise she wouldn't have to distract people from focusing on her work to praise her. It doesn't help that she keeps recycling ideas for her looks/music video's/performances etc. too bey4

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.