Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Is ROL truly her Magnum Opus?

6 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

no. moo4 its her worst. moo4 and MDNA and HC exist moo4 

I hope you're jokingmoo4

Ray Of Light is incredible. It's perfect in so many ways, production-wise, songwriting-wise, concept-wise.

No one would have believed that she could pull of an album of this caliber without sounding one bit contrived.

And yet she did. Comparing a collection of shallow pop songs (bar a few) like MDNA and Hard Candy to the cohesive body of work that is Ray Of Light isn't even valid.

14 hours ago, Winniedeng. said:

Or do you disagree. It's the first Madonna album I listened to. And I think its really good. But do you have a different favorite album, list it below.

She has three magnum opuses: Like A Prayer, Erotica and Ray of Lightbrit11 People who think one is above the other two are just being biased. nat2 

14 hours ago, Vulnicura. said:

I hope you're jokingmoo4

Ray Of Light is incredible. It's perfect in so many ways, production-wise, songwriting-wise, concept-wise.

No one would have believed that she could pull of an album of this caliber without sounding one bit contrived.

And yet she did. Comparing a collection of shallow pop songs (bar a few) like MDNA and Hard Candy to the cohesive body of work that is Ray Of Light isn't even valid.

oh yes. a "joke" jj3 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.