Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

What Gaga said about Madonna in the documentary

The answer comes early in “Five Foot Two,” as an unvarnished Gaga gets real while sitting on the curb. “The thing with me and Madonna is that I admired her always and still admire her, no matter what she might think of me,” says Gaga. “The only thing that really bothers me about her is [that] I’m Italian and from New York, so if I have a problem with somebody, I’m gonna tell you to your face.”To hear Gaga tell it, if Madonna would just take her comments straight to the source, there’d be no beef. “She wouldn’t look me in the eye and tell me I’m reductive,” says Gaga, using one of the Material Girl’s pet adjectives. But there’s still hope, Gaga says, grinning: “I just want Madonna to push me up against the wall and kiss me and tell me I’m a piece of shit.”

http://www.vulture.com/2017/09/what-does-lady-gaga-say-about-madonna-in-her-new-doc.html

jj2 

2 hours ago, Princess Aurora said:

“I just want Madonna to push me up against the wall and kiss me and tell me I’m a piece of shit.”

Does she like being humiliated or something ? rip4 

Giving up the control and being ruled over can be hot mad3.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.