Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

GoneGa drags Madonna in Truth or Dare documentary remake to stay relevant.

Welcome gentleman and gentlefags to a FOTP special:

HASBEEN 101: How to stay relevant in the face of artistic and commercial failure.

15n7uvsyhr1z.gif

Today we will focus on Peggy Bundy look-a-like NoseGa and what's probably the most desperate attempt at maintaining relevance since Rita Whora single-handedly destroyed America's Next Topmodel.

oPqtcfD.jpg

Unlike Whora, Gaga has decided to milk her lukewarm SuperBowl performance to produce something that already appears to be a remake of Madonna's Truth or Dare: In Bed with Madonna. Fair enough, that is nothing unusual or surprising coming from Gargoyle. However, what's truly desperate is her attempt to generate media attention for this mockumentary in spite of her earlier statement that she doesn't want it to be very "commercial" yet going all out with the promo and intentional controversy.

IMG_3879.PNG.83c4125080b8d6151059281487e

What's the go-to for the hasbeens of our time when you need some quick attention?

EASY! Mentioning Madonna and comparing yourself to her. Petty LuFlop, Cindy Lauper, Boy George, Debbie Harry and many others who passed their expiration date a long time ago have done it and Gaga is now joining their club! Thus, she officially enters the territory of desperate hasbeebs making her the most current act to do so.

From the L.A. Times: http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/movies/la-et-mn-toronto-lady-gaga-five-foot-two-20170908-story.html

1. The Madonna beef

It's no secret that Madonna isn't the biggest fan of Gaga. The 59-year-old once said she felt the younger pop star "blatantly ripped off" her song "Express Yourself" in "Born This Way." In the doc, Gaga addresses the feud, saying she doesn't have a problem with what Madonna said — rather, the fact that she never said it to her face. "She wouldn't look me in the eye and tell me that I was reductive or whatever," Gaga says, admitting she learned about the diss while watching television. "Telling me you think I'm a piece of ... through the media? It's like a guy passing me a note through his friend."

IMG_3881.JPG.909bce618df3026a8427bfc2b42

And we all thought this feud was over. Guess Gagamel really needed something the media would eat up to get people to talk about UnLoved.

tumblr_lsoi14BORk1qzf76g.gif

May I suggest an alternative title?

Flop or Fad - In the Trashcan with Lady Gargoyle.

lady-gaga-meats-hustler.jpg 

22 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Oh wait i missed the fact that Gaga made fun of Madonna's look lmfao1 

This bitch  is milking this 'feud' every time she has something out

2014: CTC

2016: PI

2017: Documentary

There were some clips of her in the hospital too. Inb4 this bitch pretends she has another disease for sympathy. lmfao2

GODonna remains unbothered, on one hand I don't want Madonna to waste her time discussing such low topics like Gaga or whatever and giving her the promo she so desperately needs. Buuuuut I also wanna hear Madonna end her existence. 

HTTP2ljLnBpY3MubGl2ZWpvdXJuYWwuY29tL3RyZ

Hilarious how one word has her bothered 5 years later 

41 minutes ago, Fatriah No1Care-y said:

appears to be a remake of Madonna's Truth or Dare: In Bed with Madonna

Say whatever the fuck you want, but this is what "bothers" me the most about Madonna fans. 

How is Gaga's documentary a TOD rip off? mad5 Do you know how many pop stars have made documentaries? mad5 A lot mad5 How is that suddenly a Madonna thing? mad5 

3 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Say whatever the fuck you want, but this is what "bothers" me the most about Madonna fans. 

How is Gaga's documentary a TOD rip off? mad5 Do you know how many pop stars have made documentaries? mad5 A lot mad5 How is that suddenly a Madonna thing? mad5 

It's obviously a joke since everything Gaga does is compared to Madonna.

But once again it was Madonna who did it first and made it a thing. Made it iconic and legendary. 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

No but Madonna was literally the one that pioneered TOUR or CONCERT documentaries that not only focused on the show but also gave an uncomfortably intimate look into her private life and stuff. Gaga is literally trying to do EXACTLY that. From the topless stuff that is said to be there to the family segment and gossiping with her dancers.

lmfao2 We'll see how close it actually is but so far it truly seems like one hell of a desperate remake. 

Oh, and when the fuck did Madonna call her "a piece of shit"? um1 Making up shit again?

Gaga could have confronted Madonna at the Met Gala or whenever they took that photo together in 2015. What was Madonna supposed to do in 2011 when she heard BTW? Call Gaga up and say "You stole my song?". Please. The only reason she said anything about it was because other people were calling it a ripoff and she was asked what she thought in an interview. She called the song reductive, not Gaga.

Gaga has been bitter about it for a long time and has resorted to saying stupid things to make herself more artistically viable, like her whole argument that she's different from Madonna because she "writes and producers her own material" (as if Madonna hasn't been doing that since 1985). It's so haughty and off-putting. I think she's just upset that people have continued the Madonna comparisons over the years and that she was never able to make friends with her – which isn't a huge surprise since Madonna isn't always a basket of roses. 

8 minutes ago, Fatriah No1Care-y said:

Ironic when that bitch has one big fucking beak sitting in the middle of her face.

...Madonna doesn't have a big nose so Gaga's shade wouldn't have applied if it was about that part of her face

14 minutes ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Gaga could have confronted Madonna at the Met Gala or whenever they took that photo together in 2015. What was Madonna supposed to do in 2011 when she heard BTW? Call Gaga up and say "You stole my song?". Please. The only reason she said anything about it was because other people were calling it a ripoff and she was asked what she thought in an interview. She called the song reductive, not Gaga.

Gaga has been bitter about it for a long time and has resorted to saying stupid things to make herself more artistically viable, like her whole argument that she's different from Madonna because she "writes and producers her own material" (as if Madonna hasn't been doing that since 1985). It's so haughty and off-putting. I think she's just upset that people have continued the Madonna comparisons over the years and that she was never able to make friends with her – which isn't a huge surprise since Madonna isn't always a basket of roses. 

clap3 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.