Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

GoneGa drags Madonna in Truth or Dare documentary remake to stay relevant.

Just now, Fatriah No1Care-y said:

Cause ho(m)e boy wants your D! sass1 

It's not even my birthday but he want to lick the icing off, I know you want it in the worst way. Can't wait to blow my candles out. 

Image result for rihanna ellen gif

On 9.9.2017 at 2:42 PM, LaToya Jackson said:

There were some clips of her in the hospital too. Inb4 this bitch pretends she has another disease for sympathy. lmfao2

BYE! I actually predicted this. jj4 

Thanks for pointing that out to me @SWINΞ

On 11.09.2017 at 7:35 PM, Vertigo-go said:

Wow, I didn't realize Rihanna had a new video out, but thanks to Urbanov's iconic new set, I know now brit2

Was that stoned Gretchen? jj3 

On 9/9/2017 at 2:11 PM, Madonna said:

Welcome gentleman and gentlefags to a FOTP special:

HASBEEN 101: How to stay relevant in the face of artistic and commercial failure.

15n7uvsyhr1z.gif

Today we will focus on Peggy Bundy look-a-like NoseGa and what's probably the most desperate attempt at maintaining relevance since Rita Whora single-handedly destroyed America's Next Topmodel.

oPqtcfD.jpg

Unlike Whora, Gaga has decided to milk her lukewarm SuperBowl performance to produce something that already appears to be a remake of Madonna's Truth or Dare: In Bed with Madonna. Fair enough, that is nothing unusual or surprising coming from Gargoyle. However, what's truly desperate is her attempt to generate media attention for this mockumentary in spite of her earlier statement that she doesn't want it to be very "commercial" yet going all out with the promo and intentional controversy.

IMG_3879.PNG.83c4125080b8d6151059281487e

What's the go-to for the hasbeens of our time when you need some quick attention?

EASY! Mentioning Madonna and comparing yourself to her. Petty LuFlop, Cindy Lauper, Boy George, Debbie Harry and many others who passed their expiration date a long time ago have done it and Gaga is now joining their club! Thus, she officially enters the territory of desperate hasbeebs making her the most current act to do so.

And we all thought this feud was over. Guess Gagamel really needed something the media would eat up to get people to talk about UnLoved.

tumblr_lsoi14BORk1qzf76g.gif

May I suggest an alternative title?

Flop or Fad - In the Trashcan with Lady Gargoyle.

lady-gaga-meats-hustler.jpg 

This OP though. lmfao2 

@Régine Filange @Jjang

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.