Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

GoneGa drags Madonna in Truth or Dare documentary remake to stay relevant.

6 minutes ago, Luca. said:

We shouldn't act like she isn't a touring legend, but the younger GP doesn't have interest in Madonna (and lately in any pop girl.)

Tours are GP-oriented and she has everyone from 15 to 75 coming to her shows, because everyone wants to see a living legend weather they listened to her or not. That's why she is a touring force. 

5 minutes ago, CalixSpurius said:

I am still rooting for the tiny possibility that this will end up in the most unexpected lesbian relationship ever kylie2

Come on, Madge. Slam her against the wall - kiss and call her piece of shit ny5

Madonna wouldn't kiss this monster with herpes. She will probably ignore her just like you'd ignore a piece of shit on the street.

4 minutes ago, Angelus said:

Tours are GP-oriented and she has everyone from 15 to 75 coming to her shows, because everyone wants to see a living legend weather they listened to her or not. That's why she is a touring force. 

I never said she was, I said GP from a younger age don't have as much interest into her now compared to 10/20 years ago. 

Just now, Luca. said:

I never said she was, I said GP from a younger age don't have as much interest into her now compared to 10/20 years ago. 

The GP and younger age listen to crap nowadays, so it is actually a compliment. 

Just now, Django said:

I mean you didn't lie, I'm 17 and I can confirm music nowadays is... tragic at best. wendy4 

1 minute ago, Django said:

It's not like Madonna really put out good music since COADF. Let's not be delusional, last couple albums of Madonna have been lackluster too. 

Just now, CalixSpurius said:

It's not like Madonna really put out good music since COADF. Let's not be delusional, last couple albums of Madonna have been lackluster too. 

Madonna's last three albums are still better than 99% of mainstream music since COADF so... 

1 hour ago, Hermione said:

I haven't had NHB access in months, and besides I would never want to go anywhere with you. lmfao1

I don't usually give you attention because it's exactly what your thirsty drama-starved ass wants, but after months of you bashing me across the forum I'm sick and tired of your desperate pleas for me to notice you, like two weeks ago when I logged in to see three full pages of notifications from you, and when you responded to a three-day old chat conversation between me and my friend to call me a boring SJW who is ruining the forum.. Yikes! It's like a schoolyard crush where the boy pulls the girl's pigtails and teases her because he secretly likes her and she could never be with him, and it crossed the line of creepy a long time ago. Simmer down and give it a rest.

If you're looking for someone to entertain the uninspired histrionics, they're not of interest to me and never will be. Move on with your sad empty miserable joyless life and stay out of mine. I don't have to explain shit to you. I'm not the one.

Also I'm blocking you after this, so don't even bother to respond with yet another one of your essays because I'm not gonna read it. Enjoy that! rip4

Personally attacking me in BG? Sis...please take it to a more appropriate place. Thank you. kylie1 

1 minute ago, Luca. said:

Um that's because she's 10/20 years older for example? um2 Music industry has changed and ageism is at its peak. 

And it's also not even true, she was seen as 'old' most of her career. It was COADF era that re-introduced her to younger people again for the first time since probably True Blue era.

1. Y'all are so transparent. Was Life Is But A Dream a TOD ripoff? Or For The Record? Or I Am Britney Jean? Or Part of Me? Or Mariah's World? 

2. Please explain what explicit details of Five Foot Two are similar to TOD besides being documentaries. It's not a tour docu, it's not in B&W, and it's not exploiting her friends and employees and outing them for the world to see without their permission.xtina11

3. Madonna mentioned Gaga a handful of times when she was plugging Rebel Heart as well.

24 minutes ago, Dan said:

But Madonna referenced Gaga way more often?

To answer your question: NO. And when she did, it was when she was asked and always in good terms. Even the "reductive" comment was aimed at the fact that song sounded similar, not to Gaga herself. On the other hand, Gaga claimed Madonna doesn't support new artists, she doesn't write her songs, she doesn't play instruments, and sent her people to insult and shame Madonna: Elton John, DJWhiteTrash, rapist Terry Richardson...

1 minute ago, Bionic Monster said:

1. Y'all are so transparent. Was Life Is But A Dream a TOD ripoff? Or For The Record? Or I Am Britney Jean? Or Part of Me? Or Mariah's World? 

2. Please explain what explicit details of Five Foot Two are similar to TOD besides being documentaries. It's not a tour docu, it's not in B&W, and it's not exploiting her friends and employees and outing them for the world to see without their permission.xtina11

Again, you little brains are just so damn stupid you shouldn't be allowed to breed. 

On 9/9/2017 at 12:31 PM, Django said:

Again, you little brains are just so damn stupid you shouldn't be allowed to breed. 

So angry as alwayslmfao2 

Maybe the 45 year old gays on MadonnaNation shouldn't be allowed to breed either because they spend 24 hours a day shaming Gaga, Mariah, and Janet on there. How could they take the time to feed their children with that busy schedule?

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.