Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

GoneGa drags Madonna in Truth or Dare documentary remake to stay relevant.

1 minute ago, Satori said:

The gifs and pics in the OP were a 

Reveal hidden contents

Choice 

Reveal hidden contents

ny4

Reveal hidden contents

ny5

Reveal hidden contents

ny2

Reveal hidden contents

nicki5 INB4 she wins an Oscar tomorrow tho. 

Well chances are good she's getting one for Shallow but I mean...it's not like anyone ever doubted her musical talent. lol3 

The movie has lost every category except BOS at the Golden Globes because the acting simply isn't great and THAT is what she really wants to get I believe. No one cares about Best Original Song. It was surprising enough that awful rape song didn't win it. Besides I'd be here for Diane Warren being mad at losing the category for the 10000th time.

cKaRfqX.gif

4 hours ago, Madonna said:

Well chances are good she's getting one for Shallow but I mean...it's not like anyone ever doubted her musical talent. lol3 

The movie has lost every category except BOS at the Golden Globes because the acting simply isn't great and THAT is what she really wants to get I believe. No one cares about Best Original Song. It was surprising enough that awful rape song didn't win it. Besides I'd be here for Diane Warren being mad at losing the category for the 10000th time.

cKaRfqX.gif

That Diane gif holy shit ari7

And yeah I was talking about Original a song. I think Glenn has BA in the bag 

It'd be ridiculous if she won BA at the Oscars. Her acting simply isn't that good, certainly not better than her peers who have honed and perfected their craft for decades. rip4

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

If she had bought all of her nomination, she would've been in debt now nicki5 

Have you seen her account balance? nicki5 Besides, she can split it 50/50 with Bradley who most definitely is playing a foul game with this since it's his directorial debut.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.