Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

GoneGa drags Madonna in Truth or Dare documentary remake to stay relevant.

4 minutes ago, Django said:

Well, Gaga is using them to gain sympathy and i don't see anybody here going mad about it. 

wow! Ageist comments against Madonna, never seen before! Follow your own advice:

My comment wasnt ageist but ok

2 minutes ago, Simón. said:

And even if it's none of your business and not an insult. sorry1

Do you remember those annoying girl from elementary school who would cry if someone bumped into them, and her best friend would start yelling "Look what you did, you made her cry !!!" in an equally annoying fashion ? That's literally you two. ny6  And I just don't even care ny6 

It's kinda funny how you guys get offended from tiniest things ny6

Just now, CalixSpurius said:

Do you remember those annoying girl from elementary school who would cry if someone bumped into them, and her best friend would start yelling "Look what you did, you made her cry !!!" in an equally annoying fashion ? That's literally you two. ny6  And I just don't even care ny6 

You care enough to quote us! wendy1 

1 minute ago, CalixSpurius said:

Dont care but keep replying omg 

5 minutes ago, CalixSpurius said:

Hahahaha, I'll just call someone psycho if I need your attention, you both will come back crying ny6

You were the one who firstly quoted us, so you don't make any sense. Don't think I care about your opinion anyhow btwkylie2

8 minutes ago, Winniedeng. said:

Not funny in the slightest. All this because i dont know your favorite actor sad

My favorite actor? lmfao2 Sis, I was just shocked how can somebody that ignorant be able to write and breath at the same time. lmfao2

1 minute ago, Winniedeng. said:

Then why dont you if your super strict concentration camp won't let you be yourself? 

I never said it doesn't let me be myself. ny6 That's totally your interpretation. ny6

I said hair dye was not allowed which I am okay with. Regardless, there are rules everywhere, I am not type of person to bitch about them. 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.