Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jay.

pop girl with the worst album artworks?

Have people forget about Kesha? I don't want to shade her but the album artworks for Animal, Cannibal, Warrior and Deconstructed are awful. I'm glad she finally had a great album cover for Rainbow, it looks ten thousand times better than the other album artworks she ever put out.

I have to bring this thread back because I just realized who has some of the worst imo. (someone already got one of them)

Whitney_Houston_-_Whitney_Houston_(album 43a38e56fa6d46d4ae4efb62beb6b815.jpg TheBodyguardSoundtrack.jpg
I_Look_to_You_Whitney.jpg HUKrM_IPqQklHqYcrUnKohPgAlnMo6C1PP8jrZ7r

Debut: That gaudy orange/peach gradient... The photo is just like a regular photoshoot that they didn't bother to crop/edit for the cover. Also, after that photo, she has never looked like that. Not to mention it's a very... "exotic" looking photo for a pop 80s album

Whitey: Again with the weird non-cropping. It's just another portrait slapped onto an album without any editing and cropping. It leaves those weird, ugly borders. It fits a little more with the casual 80s vibe, but it's also not that great of a photo... that hair is crazy, girl.

The Bodygurad: Just... what is with the tiled Kevin Costners in the background? Why? It looks so ugly. That's a decent picture of Whitney, if they would have just used that. Or the original movie poster would have been 100x better.

The last two: Just really plain and uninspired. Ugly gradient in the background of I Look To You with those weird lines... The Greatest Hits has ugly gradient in the titles. Also just a very basic design for what is supposed to be a greatest hits. Her first greatest hits cover is much much better. (but its got that weird tracklisting)

Whitney has some good covers (like I'm Your Baby Tonight & My Love Is Your Love) but considering how massive and successful the first three albums are, it's a shame they have such horrid designs. 

6 hours ago, Muse said:

Britney has gotten pretty lazy with hers, and Gaga's have been a mess too. 

Circus, Flop Fatale, Bridgette Joan, and Gloryhole all look the same tbh rip2 

On 10/27/2017 at 11:12 AM, Muse said:

Britney has gotten pretty lazy with hers

bitch your fat ass fave been lazy. How dare you judge someone else for being lazy when you stan a white hippo. Xitinct been sitting her raggety in bed for the last 5 years watching her poor little fans starve. Even the brazzilans gave up on her.

5 hours ago, W I T N E S S said:

bitch your fat ass fave been lazy. How dare you judge someone else for being lazy when you stan a white hippo. Xitinct been sitting her raggety in bed for the last 5 years watching her poor little fans starve. Even the brazzilans gave up on her.

I'd rather have quality music than the same tired ass production over weak, shitty vocals.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.