Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lust

Top Answer Game: All Stars | Round 2

7MtYDz2.png

Hey! Hope you all enjoyed our first Results Show for the first All Stars season, ever! History was made.

@Parker Won the secret mission and chose to give everyone in the game but him a -20 points penalty!

I'll see you all Sunday 5 PM UTC for our 2nd Results Show! Already the middle of the season!

Remember this season will only have 4 rounds, and the #tea around the block is that round 4, aka the finale, is going to be very special this season, so you might wanna make sure you're well off by round 3.

Keep your eyes on the prize, you don't want to miss the next show, see you then.

Please send your answers to me via PM by Saturday 5 PM UTC.

ROUND TWO QUESTIONS

1. Who is a celebrity dating someone younger than them?

2. What is a lead single that was released then scrapped?

3. Who is a celebrity that publicly endorsed Donald Trump?

4. What is a major historical event that did not result in human death?

5. Name a video hosting site other than YouTube?

6. What is something married couples often argue about?

7. Name an animal you would have no luck finding at the zoo

8. What is something a person might use their mouth for other than eating?

9. Name a celebrity accused of cheating on their partner 

10. Name a toddler book

---

Please note that not sending answers before the deadline will result in a disqualification, you will not be able to return to the game this season, since it's a small handpicked season I expect you all to be active in that regard! xo

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

i already finished the questions wendy4 

without reading the round 1 info thread stating this season is all stars cast only? tragic. 

i do however can advise you to keep the form, I'm sure someone will be lazy enough to ask you for it instead of filling their own giphy.webp

1 minute ago, Lust said:

without reading the round 1 info thread stating this season is all stars cast only? tragic. 

i do however can advise you to keep the form, I'm sure someone will be lazy enough to ask you for it instead of filling their own giphy.webp

@Sylk i am offering giphy.webp

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.