Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Girl

Will Lana still release her unreleased songs?

Lana talked about it twice from what I remember, once at a show, I think the show at a record store and once on Instagram live, but since then she hasn't really spoken about it. Do you think Lana will still release the unreleased songs or give it the silent treatment and act like she never talked about it? I think it would be amazing if she released them with even better quality, but I wonder if she would still do it. Many artists has spoken out loud about things they wanted to do and disappointed their fans a lot when they didn't do it.

11 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

We don't even have the WM video yet.

Yeah, but to be honest I'm not even that excited about the music video. I think many fans don't even like White Mustang because many people told me they thought it was boring. I also wonder how Lana would release them, like would she sell it or would she just put it online with Christmas? I don't know.

Just now, Bad Girl said:

Yeah, but to be honest I'm not even that excited about the music video. I think many fans don't even stan White Mustang because many people told me they thought it was boring. I also wonder how Lana would release them, like would she sell it or would she just put it online with Christmas? I don't know.

I think the consensus on WM is generally fine at this point. I'm excited for a third excellent music video for this era. xtina14 

4 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I think the consensus on WM is generally fine at this point. I'm excited for a third excellent music video for this era.

Don't you mean the second excellent music video this era? Love and White Mustang? Just kidding, but I hope so. I really hope so. I also think that the song is so short, so we're going to get either a very short music video, or a long one like Freak with an extended five minute part.

She said to a couple people after the Amoeba show that it would be a very time-consuming process to get the rights for all those songs sorted out, since they were done with a bunch of different producers, many of whom she's not in regular contact with anymore. I think it really depends on whether Interscope is interested in releasing a bunch of old leaked material and potentially waste a slot in Lana's album deal that could've been taken by a release made up of new material.

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Artists rarely release unreleased material unless they end up dying or perform rap music jj4 

She's better off just leaking it. 

they are leaked dead2 she's not planning on releasing any of her unleaked material, she's only planning on releasing newly mastered mixes of already leaked tracks jj4 

22 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

I think the consensus on WM is generally fine at this point. I'm excited for a third excellent music video for this era. xtina14 

go the fuck off! there are 4 songs at the very least that are worse than WM on the album xtina14 

2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

there are 4 songs at the very least that are worse than WM on the album

God Bless America And All The Beautiful Women In It? Or what else? Spill the tea, sis.

14 minutes ago, Americunt said:

I think it really depends on whether Interscope is interested in releasing a bunch of old leaked material and potentially waste a slot in Lana's album deal that could've been taken by a release made up of new material.

Hmm, that makes sense. It explains a lot why it would take a long time but I wonder that even if we know now that it's going to take a lot of time, if we should still expect it since it's going to take a lot of her time and it's potentially waste a slot on her record deal. I think Gaga got offered a horse to stay at Interscope but Lana is a smaller artist compared to Gaga and I'm not sure if Lana is going to want to stay at Interscope. How much albums are she still supposed to release with Interscope Records?

2 minutes ago, Bad Girl said:

God Bless America And All The Beautiful Women In It? Or what else? Spill the tea, sis.

I like White Mustang more than In My Feelings, Change and Heroin at the very least, and WTWWAWWKD has waned a lot in my eyes since its initial release as well jj4 God Bless America is firmly mid-tier for me at this point

1 minute ago, Hunty Bear said:

I like White Mustang more than In My Feelings, Change and Heroin at the very least, and WTWWAWWKD has waned a lot in my eyes since it's initial release as well God Bless America is firmly mid-tier for me at this point.

Wow, you like it more than Heroin? I met a lot of people who love that song. I like the references she makes to the Charles Manson family in that song and the whole song in general. In My Feelings is OK, but it kinda brought Lana's friendship or whatever she had with Gerald in trouble? I don't know. At first I really liked the beat on When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing and I still like the lyrics a lot but I started to like it less than I used to.

Just now, Bad Girl said:

Wow, you like it more than Heroin? I met a lot of people who love that song. I like the references she makes to the Charles Manson family in that song and the whole song in general. In My Feelings is OK, but it kinda brought Lana's friendship or whatever she had with Gerald in trouble? I don't know. At first I really liked the beat on When The World Was At War We Kept Dancing and I still like the lyrics a lot but I started to like it less than I used to.

I waver between liking Heroin a lot and not really giving a shit about it jj4 it's probably one of the strongest moments on the album lyrically, but it drags sometimes and lulls me to sleep if I'm not listening to it in the right headspace dead1 besides, it doesn't really make sense in the context of the album? it's a little too Ultraviolence/Honeymoon for the album jj4 

In My Feelings is cute at best but it's kind of a mess! the production is a little slapdash and the lyrics are just cringey, and it also doesn't really make sense in the context of the album dead1 besides, it's about G-Eazy and he's fucking gross! and yeah, WTWWAWWKD used to be in my top 5, but it's just kinda corny and kinda falls flat as a whole, though it is definitely one of the more interesting songs on the album jj4 

On 10 September 2017 at 11:36 PM, Infrared said:

Artists rarely release unreleased material unless they end up dying or perform rap music jj4 

She's better off just leaking it. 

Can't wait for her anniversary reissues from 2032 onwards cry6 

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.