Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Queen Rachel

Are your faves desperate enough to buy YouTube views?

Latin/Spanish Markets are huge streaming force. Not the whole world revolves around the US-American market. 

Shakira, J Balvin, Ricky Martin, Maluma are big names. And CNCO is becoming one of the most successful bands currently. 

8 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Latin/Spanish Markets are huge streaming force. Not the whole world revolves around the US-American market. 

Shakira, J Balvin, Ricky Martin, Maluma are big names. And CNCO is becoming one of the most successful bands currently. 

moo4 except for Ricky and Shakira jj2

3 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

Ikr? They are so irrelevant but they have like 1B views

I wouldn't call them irrelevant, just because they aren't successful in American or British charts. It's just  not the audience they are targeting. 

CNCO charted at #5 in Uk though

20 minutes ago, vu said:

But are they? jj2 Maybe I should ask random people on the streets if they know who these artists are jj1

If you go Latin America , they do know them. Again, the whole world doesnt revolve around the US and UK. 

Maybe you should accept that there are other regions in the world which also have a huge music market. 

If streaming would count for the charts in most European markets, then Chantaje would literally be considered a WW hit. That song was way bigger than its peak around the world indicates, same goes for Ain't Your Mama. That song wasn't even THAT big of a hit but it is still being played in many places at least here in Germany.

Just now, vu said:

Cool. I'm not fighting with you, but I'm just curious  xtina11

It's funny though...as an American you probably didn't know Chantaje existed. As a European, most of Mariah's discography (and especially her "hits") is unknown to me and most ppl here. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.