Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kyoteki

Pewdiepie under fire for using the "n-word". Indie Programmer filing DMCA because of this

After using the term he appeared to recognise his error, saying: "I don't mean that in a bad way."

PewDiePie, who has more than 57 million subscribers, previously had to defend himself over anti-Semitism allegations.

On another occasion, he was suspended from Twitter for so-called Islamic State jokes.

Sean Vanaman, whose Campo Santo studio develops the game Firewatch, tweeted that he intends to file DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) reports in an attempt to remove all videos and streams of Kjellberg playing his company's title.

1 minute ago, Andrew Michael said:

Oop! Delete ha! 

It's interesting cause he seems more apologetic and understanding from his past actions dead4 

Then this shit happens, granted Pewdiepie has ALWAYS said the N-Word in his videos... To him it's just a word when it's more than that to a vast majority of an entire race.

I'm happy that he's doing this, at least he will feel the consequences of saying certain things on the internet. He has done pretty weird stuff in the past as well and I guess almost walked off without any problems other than being ripped to shreds by the media, people supported him even after the last incident so hopefully the GP will get sick of him and stop supporting him.

Too little, too late. He has millions of followers and millions of dollars from them already. This will all be forgotten in a few years, just like when Mel Gibson made all those anti-semitic remarks and dropped the n-word in a taped conversation.

I'm honestly so tired of all those youtube let's players that get money. And it's Yotuube fault. When I was a teen, people were posting on youtube to have fun and present solutions, like walkthroughs, and now all that ended up with a revenue and promo, and all these identical-looking boys getting paid HANDSOMELY for much of nothing trash1

20 minutes ago, Americunt said:

Too little, too late. He has millions of followers and millions of dollars from them already. This will all be forgotten in a few years, just like when Mel Gibson made all those anti-semitic remarks and dropped the n-word in a taped conversation.

Unfortunately. Youtube isn't just gonna yank his content.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.