Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Are you here for the $1000 IPhone?

When Apple unveils its new top-of-the-line iPhone on Tuesday, it isn’t just expected to offer features like infrared facial recognitionand wireless charging for the first time.

The company will also enter new territory on price: The latest phone will start at about $1,000, compared with the $769 minimum for its current top phone, the iPhone 7 Plus.

The iPhone is expected to be made from glass and stainless steel, while the Note has an exceptionally large, bright screen with a metal-and-glass case. New features for the iPhone will include upgraded cameras and the ability to unlock your phone with a 3D scan of your face.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-09-11/your-next-phone-will-probably-cost-you-1-000

I never get the most recent edition, because the improvements usually aren't worth the extra money imo rav2 For example, I got the 6S last year for 550€ rav2 

I'm happy with its performance so I don't plan on upgrading rav2 I'm extremely curious what the new iPhone will be like though cry2 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.