Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Are you here for the $1000 IPhone?

1 hour ago, Jake said:

No thanks, I'll keep my pre-ordered Note 8 sass1 

LOL The Note 8 is $960. (almost $40/mo.) or $999 Unlocked. What's the difference?

Anyways, it's the reason I upgraded to the 7 before this announcement. I don't like the lack of home button on the upcoming models, so I'm gonna hold onto my 7 for a year before I HAVE to change to the newer models.

11 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

As soon as my 6s gets broken, I'll buy iPhone SE. iPhone 5-line had the best iPhone design. 

I bought the SE a few weeks ago at Media Markt for 336 euro and it's one of the best phones I ever had. Even though the selfie camera has mediocre quality, I made great and colorful pictures with the camera on the back. What I also like about Apple is that I can delete system apps for more memory, even though my phone had 32 GB so I have more space and if I want, I can download them back. Anyway, I can say without a doubt that you'll love the phone.

5 hours ago, Bad Girl said:

I bought the SE a few weeks ago at Media Markt for 336 euro and it's one of the best phones I ever had. Even though the selfie camera has mediocre quality, I made great and colorful pictures with the camera on the back. What I also like about Apple is that I can delete system apps for more memory, even though my phone had 32 GB so I have more space and if I want, I can download them back. Anyway, I can say without a doubt that you'll love the phone.

wtf I didn't say this dead2 

#fakeNews

26 minutes ago, Tyler said:

Ridiculous pricing but I'll probably get it ny4 I have the 6S and it'll become shitty soon with the new iOS sadly. 

I mean ther will be the 8 that will come out along with it with the similar design. It's basically an "iPhone Pro"

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.