Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Wendy Williams serving body at the beach

"I gotta do something about the boobs" - Wendy Williams (some year idk)

1 hour ago, Bionic Monster said:

What's with the bruises? I hope she's not being abused.cry4

I'm pretty sure she got some minor lipo awhile ago? And then became a vegetarian to lose the rest of the weight and keep ha figure. I think those are just lipo scars & some stretch marks. That being said, she says she's clumsy so she might fall a lot sia2 

17 hours ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

Props to however airbrushed the photos feb1

On 11.09.2017 at 11:05 PM, Hannah said:

How is she gonna look like the letter P with t-rex arms lmfao2

omg Wendy is reading FOTP

Years of HARDCORE drug abuse, bad diets, over-the-Top Boob job, unhealthy lifestyle, going through a lot mentally and physically (failed marriage, lots of miscarriages, etc..) and being in a an abusive relationship for years with a cheating man who beats you up too much to the point you asked for your bedroom to be sound proof so your son won't hear your screams will do that to you and your body eventually. I feel really sorry for her. I won't make fun of her body or anything, i'm sure she had enough of bullying growing up, but i wish she'd be nicer to people so that her karma won't be dragging her ass like that. 

I hate these bruises and her staying with him after he got caught red handed cheating on her multiple times with other women, even interns, and i have seen her one time balling hard as fuck in one of those "after the show" segments and i realized how deeply sad she really is inside. 

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.