Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Kesha allegedly performing on EMAs

11 minutes ago, Dan said:

That's so exciting if it's true bey3 Are the EMAs big over there?

I couldn't find any ratings, but if I would not be interested in the music scene, I would probably not know about it, although I'm European (but that doesn't mean anything). It wouldn't surprise me if a large part of the audience is actually American because almost all artists nominated/performing/attending are American lmfao1. We don't really have modern European world stars (excluding the UK). "AMAs abroad" would be a better namelmfao1

14 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I couldn't find any ratings, but if I would not be interested in the music scene, I would probably not know about it, although I'm European (but that doesn't mean anything). It wouldn't surprise me if a large part of the audience is actually American because almost all artists nominated/performing/attending are American lmfao1. We don't really have modern European world stars (excluding the UK). "AMAs abroad" would be a better namelmfao1

Gotcha oprah4 I hope it does, the WORLD needs to see Kesha cry1

6 minutes ago, Dan said:

Gotcha oprah4 I hope it does, the WORLD needs to see Kesha cry1

Definitely. It's so amazing to be an Animal right now cry1. Tour starting in a few days, Ellen performance on 22/09 + Good Old Days coming out the same day, iHeart Radio performance one day after with possible live performance of Good Old Days, Tour continuing, We Can Survive concert in October - again with a GOD performance probably - and EMAs in November (and maybe AMAs...) cry0. I can't handle this!

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

Definitely. It's so amazing to be an Animal right now cry1. Tour starting in a few days, Ellen performance on 22/09 + Good Old Days coming out the same day, iHeart Radio performance one day after with possible live performance of Good Old Days, Tour continuing, We Can Survive concert in October - again with a GOD performance probably - and EMAs in November (and maybe AMAs...) cry0

I know, so much is happening cry1 I'm so glad I joined this forum, cause I'd always been like a huge fan of Kesha (Take It Off was the first song I purchased on my iTunes) and now I have people to talk about it with bey3 

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

I know, so much is happening cry1 I'm so glad I joined this forum, cause I'd always been like a huge fan of Kesha (Take It Off was the first song I purchased on my iTunes) and now I have people to talk about it with bey3 

Ikr!!! And the Grammy nominations are announced in November! And Kesha has good chances.

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

Ikr!!! And the Grammy nominations are announced in November! And Kesha has good chances.

She has the potential to pull so many cry1 What if Old Flames won the Country Duo? jj5

Just now, Dan said:

She has the potential to pull so many cry1 What if Old Flames won the Country Duo? jj5

HDD assumed the same. HDD also wrote she has good chances for "Record Of The Year" for Praying.

21 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

The EMA as best new act in 2010 was the first (and one of the few) major awards she won during her career, she was so excited about it, I love this picture oprah4

kesha.png

About the impact I think the decline is very similar to the VMAs

Oh, I know this picture, but I didn't know it was from the EMAs. That's probably true. But nevertheless, promo is promo jj1

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

Oh, I know this picture, but I didn't know it was from the EMAs. That's probably true. But nevertheless, promo is promo jj1

Yes, and she was against Bieber, here the video oprah2

Also Taylor Momsen and Hayley Williams are so 2010

Sorry for the throwback, I'm getting old and that's what old people do fall1

38 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

Yes, and she was against Bieber, here the video oprah2

Also Taylor Momsen and Hayley Williams are so 2010

Sorry for the throwback, I'm getting old and that's what old people do fall1

Hayley oprah2 

also Taylor @Rosé jj2 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply