Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jony

This is the iPhone X

16 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

Some people forgot that it used to be a price of a regular iPhone back in the day. sorry1

I need to test it first, I might buy it later sia3

Nope, the most expensive iPhone ever, until today, was the iPhone 7 Plus starting at $769

2 minutes ago, Jony said:

Nope, the most expensive iPhone ever, until today, was the iPhone 7 Plus starting at $769

Are these prices for the cheapest versions (with less capacity)? I remember paying for my iPhone 3GS a lot more

3 minutes ago, #VaccinesMakeKidsAutistic said:

Are these prices for the cheapest versions (with less capacity)? I remember paying for my iPhone 3GS a lot more

Yeah, plus sales tax. It's more expensive in Europe due to various taxes and VAT, the 7 Plus started at €899 in Germany if I'm not mistaken. The 3GS was like 600

1 hour ago, Jony said:

not his face unlock failing rip3rip3 

I was so on board with the phone until that happened. If they can't get Face ID to work during the first and main presentation, it scares me that it'll happen frequently irl.

6 minutes ago, Jony said:

Yeah, plus sales tax. It's more expensive in Europe due to various taxes and VAT, the 7 Plus started at €899 in Germany if I'm not mistaken. The 3GS was like 600

In my country it's 23% that's why I paid for 4S like 1000$ jj3 

14 minutes ago, ZAYN MALIK said:

I can buy 100 things for $1000 dead4

100 copies of Joanne

3 minutes ago, Pandora said:

what does this mean

You can change the filter on the bottom so you get the right lighting for your selfie.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.