Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Muse

What is "Rainbow" missing?

4 hours ago, Andrew Michael said:

A grammy

This!

Really though, the album is flawless. It's so good that it converted me and made me go back and listen to her other stuff after hating on her for 7 years based on 4/5 songs. It's real, it's musically diverse and it's relatable. Easily her best album yet.

I think her voice is perfect for it. All of her emotions come through loud and clear for me.

10 hours ago, Nuclear Chicken said:

idk it's a great album but i really don't like old flames 

I don't like Old Flames either - But I think that song was more for her. Her mom wrote it for Dolly Parton back in the late 70's, so it was meaningful for her to do.

The worst thing about the album to me is that it crashes and burns after Boots wendy4 The last three songs are boring and the last two are so skippable I don't think I listened more then twice wendy4

I feel the same way about it.  I was lowkey hyped for it because I loved Warrior tbh.  Rainbow is that album that I have like six of the songs on it downloaded and forget the rest exist.  The good songs are the higher energy/emotional ones: Let 'Em Talk, Woman, Praying, Learn To Let Go, Boogie Feet, and Boots. 

I think what's missing is another hit song, Learn To Let Go is the only one I could see smashing, I love that song! 

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.