Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Entea

Russell Brand says he's 'open for reconciliation' with ex-wife Katy Perry

russell-brand-and-katy-perry-billboard-1548.jpg

Katy Perry and Russell Brand, who wed in 2010 and went through a very public divorce two years later, have had a tumultuous relationship over the years. Now, five years since their official divorce, Brand tells Grazia that he is ready for reconciliation with his ex-wife.

“It was a very important and lovely time in my life," Brand tells the Italian lifestyle magazine. "I don’t regret being married to Katy at all. I have very positive feelings about that whole experience and Katy is an extraordinary woman. I’m willing and open for reconciliation, any kind. Because if we can’t overcome our relatively trivial personal disputes in this world, what hope is there for us?”

Brand also debunks rumors later in the interview, revealing that he still has the matching Sanskrit tattoo that both he and Perry got together, despite hearsay he had gotten it removed. "Oh of course I still have it," he says. This isn't the first time that Brand has spoken kindly about Perry since their divorce. In an interview with UTKV in April, the comedian revealed that he "still feel very warm towards her." While we still have to hear Perry's side (it takes two to tango), it is safe to say that Brand has used time to heal his wounds.

Source: Billboard

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.