Jump to content
FOTP

Rate the Song: Kesha Edition

Recommended Posts

Dan    3,253

Cannibal averaged a score of 9.4

 

Next... Dinosaur

Comment 0 (worst) - 10 (best)

*If you want to be added or removed from this list, just let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    3,253

Dinosaur averaged a score of 5.6

 

Next... Hunt You Down

Comment 0 (worst) - 10 (best)

*If you want to be added or removed from this list, just let me know!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    3,253

Good thing I'm not voting or I'd be dragging these scores down ny5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Monster Voices    511
36 minutes ago, Dan said:

Good thing I'm not voting or I'd be dragging these scores down ny5 

I skip voting for the songs I would give low scores to cause I don't wanna be that hater jj3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    3,253
6 minutes ago, Monster Voices said:

I skip voting for the songs I would give low scores to cause I don't wanna be that hater jj3

Understandable... There's only like 3 released songs that I really don't like by Kesha and this is one of them (Hunt You Down, C U Next Tuesday and Out Alive) demi1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    29,634
4 hours ago, Dan said:

Understandable... There's only like 3 released songs that I really don't like by Kesha and this is one of them (Hunt You Down, C U Next Tuesday and Out Alive) demi1 

out alive orly1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    3,253
3 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

out alive orly1 

I just can't do it jj5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×