Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

The 10 Best Madonna Songs of the 21st Century

With a little more quality control, 2015’s Rebel Heart could have finished runner-up to Music as Madonna’s finest 21st century LP. But ultimately there were too many toe-curling attempts to get down with the kids (“Bitch I’m Madonna” being the guiltiest culprit)

rip3 

Just now, Fatriah No1Care-y said:

Masterpiss has got to be her most overrated turd. The only good thing it did is make Elton fume. Literally all it was good for. It's really basic and cheesy.

ny1

The impact is a gif of another celebrity ny1

EltonJohnshadeface.gif

5 hours ago, Bad Girl said:

I was so suprised to see What It Feels Like For A Girl on this list, the original version and the remix version are amazing. A very interesting list indeed.

It's one of her best song she recorded so I'm not surprised! Finally someone gave this masterpiece a credit it deserves!!!

Ghosttown and Masterpiece certainly aren't worthy to be on that list... I'm also surprised Jump is on there too brit5 Good song, but we're boiling down 7 albums to 10 songs and Jump makes it, but others don't? The writer of the article obviously has good taste for the Music album, but yet...

18 hours ago, Vertigo-go said:

Don't Tell Me was on Mtv all the time, but it became such a non-event after many years. I always said that was one of her best songs. Maybe her not performing it made people forget it jj4

I heard Don't Tell Me on the radio last week btw rip2 

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.