Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Justin Bieber told Marilyn Manson “I made you relevant again” with repurposed t-shirt

screen-shot-2017-09-13-at-12-33-08-pm.pn

Justin Bieber now considers himself a man of God, but it was not too long ago that the pop singer identified more with the antichrist known as Marilyn Manson. Last summer, a repurposed Manson t-shirt featuring the phrase “Bigger Than Satan … Bieber” was sold for $195 at luxury retailer Barneys. At the time, the t-shirt’s designer, Fear of God, was adamant that Manson had given him and Bieber permission to “reinterpret” the original image. However, in a forthcoming interview with Consequence of Sound, Manson offers a different account.

Manson says that when he first met Bieber “he was [already] wearing the shirt that had his name on my shirt, and he said to me, ‘I made you relevant again.'” “Bad mistake to say to me,” Manson adds.

“The next day I told him I’d be at his soundcheck at Staples Center to do ‘Beautiful People’,” Manson recounts, at which point Bieber confessed that the t-shirt “was his idea.” Manson never intended to perform with Bieber, but “he believed that I’d show up, because he was that stupid.”

Manson says he eventually “took all the proceeds from those shirts from him. They didn’t even fight, they were just like, ‘yea, we already know, we did wrong, so here’s the money.’

“He was a real piece of shit in the way he had the arrogance to say that,” Manson says of Bieber. “He was a real touchy-feely guy, too, like, ‘yo yo bro!’ and touches you when he’s talking. I’m like, you need to stand down, you’re dick height on me, ok? (laughs) Alright? So stand down, son.”

Manson is set to release his new album, Heaven Upside Down, on October 6th. Earlier this week, he released the latest single, “WE KNOW WHERE YOU FUCKING LIVE”.

https://consequenceofsound.net/2017/09/justin-bieber-told-marilyn-manson-i-made-you-relevant-again-with-repurposed-t-shirt/?wasp=facebook-ads

feb1disgusting feb1 

Inb4 crazy gayz post how Manson is indeed irrelevant carla1

Honestly, I always hear nothing but this from people that interacted with JB. I dunno about his work, but the personality is totally gross, and I hope fans stop excusing it. You can stan music, but we need to call our faves on this shit and stop enabling them like that rip2

2 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Bieber is already one

when? where? orly1 

1 minute ago, Can't Come Up With A Name said:

Manson is indeed irrelevant. Terrible music too. 

hes not for everyone, yes but its not terrible. i can say the same about your favourite music.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.