Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Unapologetic Bitch

Justin Bieber told Marilyn Manson “I made you relevant again” with repurposed t-shirt

35 minutes ago, Bad Girl said:

Even when I don't know his music, I do know that Marilyn Manson is a music legend and Justin Bieber sounded actually really narcissistic and mean when he said that.

because he is trash maisy 

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

Because he is trash,

Sis, we been knew. I never liked his music, and the way how he treats his fans is disgusting. This isn't battlegrounds though so I'll keep my opinion to myself for now but I think he shouldn't talk that way about people in general. If he would say he made Bowie relevant again just because he wore that Heroes shirt, I'd laugh my ass off so hard.

4 minutes ago, Bad Girl said:

Sis, we been knew. I never liked his music, and the way how he treats his fans is disgusting. This isn't battlegrounds though so I'll keep my opinion to myself for now but I think he shouldn't talk that way about people in general. If he would say he made Bowie relevant again just because he wore that Heroes shirt, I'd laugh my ass off so hard.

im already laughing eve1 

Marilyn's current relevance at this stage of his career is beside the point. He has achieved something Bieber will never have - critical acclaim, respect in the industry and legend status. True trailblazer. 

Just because a couple forum gays on a relatively small site don't appreciate Manson doesn't deny the truth. When you're an icon, you're beyond irrelevance. We'll see what kind of mark Bieber's left on the industry in a decade and whether his artistry will be remembered.

2 minutes ago, Courtney Love said:

Marilyn's current relevance at this stage of his career is beside the point. He has achieved something Bieber will never have - critical acclaim, respect in the industry and legend status. True trailblazer. 

Just because a couple forum gays on a relatively small site don't appreciate Manson doesn't deny the truth. When you're an icon, you're beyond irrelevance. We'll see what kind of mark Bieber's left on the industry in a decade, and whether his artistry will be remembered.

Tropical House music wendy4 

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.