Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Hits+ Removed from Canadian Spotify

Possibly elsewhere too.

The album has been removed but still shows some songs available elsewhere on other albums

CIM (Master), SKOB, Did It Again, WTWRG, Tears and This Girl are all still available. Everything else has been removed and the album taken off of Kylie's Page

What's happening kylie2

Omg demon CIM Compilation with Breathe cover is gone too jay1

Deconstruction? jay1

Wait nvm it's there with the albums jay1

Hits+ definitely gone and removed completely - it was in compilations

The other mentioned songs play from the other albums they're on

2 hours ago, THEM said:

Wasn't this collection quite pointless anyway? Or am I confusing it with another one?

(She has so many weird greatest hits albums released independently by her labels...)

Hits+ is the one with her singles from 94-98 along with a selection of BSides and Unreleased from that period.

Her Something to Remember, Tales of a Librarian etc

12 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Hits+ is the one with her singles from 94-98 along with a selection of BSides and Unreleased from that period.

Her Something to Remember, Tales of a Librarian etc

She only released two albums during that period. jj4 

But that wasn't the album I was referring to. I think I meant that 88-98 GH collection which came out in 2003 and was just an extension of the 92 compilation. It came out shortly after the superior GH 87-97 (or something like that) album. The one where the replaced the cover later on lmao.

3 hours ago, THEM said:

But that wasn't the album I was referring to. I think I meant that 88-98 GH collection which came out in 2003 and was just an extension of the 92 compilation. It came out shortly after the superior GH 87-97 (or something like that) album. The one where the replaced the cover later on lmao.

Ah, yes dead2

The one where it was reissued like a year later bc people didn't like the cover and they originally sent out a replacement in the fucking newspaper dead2

Tbh tho Hits+ was a contract completion album basically, tho it ended up being a treat for fans

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Ah, yes dead2

The one where it was reissued like a year later bc people didn't like the cover and they originally sent out a replacement in the fucking newspaper dead2

Tbh tho Hits+ was a contract completion album basically, tho it ended up being a treat for fans

Her Remixed and Revisited.

On 14 September 2017 at 6:45 PM, Salvatore said:

On 14 September 2017 at 10:14 PM, Aidan. said:

Ah, yes dead2

Do you mean this one? fall8 

Kylie_Minogue_-_Greatest_Hits-_87%E2%80%

I remember seeing that CD in a library at the time, and my young gay self felt AGGRIEVED at the cover lookig like an advert for women's intimate body spray giveup1 

11 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

Do you mean this one? fall8 

Kylie_Minogue_-_Greatest_Hits-_87%E2%80%

I remember seeing that CD in a library at the time, and my young gay self felt AGGRIEVED at the cover lookig like an advert for women's intimate body spray giveup1 

Yes dead4

It's not even her dead4

2 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

Yes dead4

It's not even her dead4

giveup1 I knew even then it wasn't her. I was such a stan giveup1 I just read this on Wikipedia:

The 2002 album cover used a stock photo photographed by Jasper James, which AllMusic's Johnny Loftus called "shoddy."[2] The updated version of the compilation later used a picture from Minogue's photoshoot with Simon Fowler in 1990.

The release ruffled some feathers in the Kylie camp, in particular the cover which depicts a supposed look-alike dressed in her underwear. An 'official' cover, designed by Kylie and her team was made available to download from her website and was also given away free inside copies of Heat magazine. Titled Vintage Kylie, the card insert bore the cheeky message "Like Kylie? Why not have the real thing!"

giveup2 

7 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

giveup1 I knew even then it wasn't her. I was such a stan giveup1 I just read this on Wikipedia:

giveup2 

I'm curious as to what the replacement cover looked like before they reissued again giveup2

Just now, Aidan. said:

I'm curious as to what the replacement cover looked like before they reissued again giveup2

If she didn't have 354 Greatest Hits it would be easy to research giveup1 

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.