Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Aidan.

Hits+ Removed from Canadian Spotify

1 minute ago, Modern Woman said:

If she didn't have 354 Greatest Hits it would be easy to research giveup1 

I consider her ACTUAL GH albums to be: GH 1992, Ultimate Kylie and The Best Of Kylie Minogue

K25 Boxset, Abbey Road And Hits+ too but Hits+ is 1994-98 only with some rarer tracks so it's actually more like an EP

4 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

I consider her ACTUAL GH albums to be: GH 1992, Ultimate Kylie and The Best Of Kylie Minogue

K25 Boxset, Abbey Road And Hits+ too but Hits+ is 1994-98 only with some rarer tracks so it's actually more like an EP

I was so angry when that came out because it didn't contain Timebomb. What kind of terrible promo? giveup1 

35 minutes ago, Modern Woman said:

I was so angry when that came out because it didn't contain Timebomb. What kind of terrible promo? giveup1 

RIGHT jj4 Her only main GH compilation without a single new song jj4 Instead she stuck it on the unsellable K25 boxset (which I own wendy3 )

4 minutes ago, Aidan. said:

RIGHT jj4 Her only main GH compilation without a single new song jj4 Instead she stuck it on the unsellable K25 boxset (which I own wendy3 )

jj4 Are you one of those fans who buys EVERYTHING?

On 06/12/2017 at 1:46 AM, Modern Woman said:

Do you mean this one? fall8 

Kylie_Minogue_-_Greatest_Hits-_87%E2%80%

I remember seeing that CD in a library at the time, and my young gay self felt AGGRIEVED at the cover lookig like an advert for women's intimate body spray giveup1 

Oh wow I actually have this on CD giveup1 The pictures on the inside of the booklet were GORGEOUS but the front cover is so trash and ruins everything giveup1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.