Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Should Gaga cancel the Joanne World Tour?

I'm gonna be completely honest, I would be incredibly pissed off if she cancelled the rest of the tour. Because I spent £150 on an unrefundable touted ticket, £200 on a plane flight and £100 on a hotel room. Not to mention the money I'm putting into my outfit and what not. 

If she had health problems she should've NEVER started anew tour pure and simple dead2 it's irritating, but I do hope she gets better but if she postpones or cancels im never gonna waste my time on her again when it comes to tours. Like ever.

A member on Gaga Daily who went to her last show:

I was at her last show in Philly and you could tell she was grimacing through some songs. She wasn't fully present. I am really worried about her with the upcoming tight schedule she has through Dec 18th. If she is having a flair up bad enough to cancel this huge show it isn't going to go away in a week. I just hope she is surrounded with people who have her health in their best interest and not just pushing her to perform to keep making cash. I know her family is with her this tour so that is the best we can ask for in terms of helping her decide on self care. 

Okay - So I've only been to a few concerts in my life, so I don't really know how the cancelling process works. But, if she does cancel the tour, is all the money refunded? 

On 9/15/2017 at 8:14 AM, Harry Styles said:

If she had health problems she should've NEVER started anew tour pure and simple dead2

This is a good point. She's been suffering from chronic pain in 2016, long before the tour was announced. I don't want to blame her because it could have been Bobby or Livenation or whatever, but she should have done a smaller scale tour or at least space out the dates more. 

11 hours ago, Venus XCX said:

This is a good point. She's been suffering from chronic pain in 2016, long before the tour was announced. I don't want to blame her because it could have been Bobby or Livenation or whatever, but she should have done a smaller scale tour or at least space out the dates more. 

When I was looking on her website and at the tour dates, I noticed that at some tour dates, especially in Europe that she goes to one place, has like one day off and has to perform again in another city. With Barcelona, she has to perform two nights in a row, then has two days off and need to perform again in Switzerland. But I agree that the tour should've been smaller, especially the Northern American leg because it's very big. 

On 15. 9. 2017 at 0:14 AM, Harry Styles said:

I'm gonna be completely honest, I would be incredibly pissed off if she cancelled the rest of the tour. Because I spent £150 on an unrefundable touted ticket, £200 on a plane flight and £100 on a hotel room. Not to mention the money I'm putting into my outfit and what not. 

If she had health problems she should've NEVER started anew tour pure and simple dead2 it's irritating, but I do hope she gets better but if she postpones or cancels im never gonna waste my time on her again when it comes to tours. Like ever.

I disagree. You can't just expect hrr to sit at the piano for the rest od her life as a way of performing. She can't just let this condition control her entire career more than it already does. She has been dealing with pain since btwb and she did Artrave just fine. It's very unfortunate this happened and she feels terrible. 

I hope she'll be able to continue the tour, but if her health is in too much danger then I'd rather sredstev her cancel it and take a long ass break. No making music and thinking about her next project. Just some relaxing time with no thoughts about her work.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.