Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Should Gaga cancel the Joanne World Tour?

I would really be upset if she cancelled the tour last minute, not only I have been waiting to go to the concert since February, I paid a lot of money to see her perform in Amsterdam then, but I have been waiting for this like the moment when I became a stan and that's years ago, I was never able to see her. If she really can't perform, she can't perform so she should cancel the concerts, but if this is going to keep on with her health, I wouldn't be surprised if this is going to be the last tour for a long time.

Okay this might sound a little bit dramatic but ending the tour would literally kill her career or at least her touring credibility.

She has already a cancelled tour on her back I doubt she needs another one.

dead2no

honestly she should just postpone it. If she postponed all dates by like a month, she can take time off to rest and fans will be able to reschedule things. Maybe in gay time her team can rework it so she doesn't get so exhausted like add more interlude parts for her to catch her breath, made switch Schiesse and Love Game with Gypsy and Marry there Night (since she could just play them on the piano), record some backing vocals, use cool Intel stuff to replace choreography. Killing the tour will hurt her touring rep. 

I don't know how severe her condition is, but if it's that bad, I would definitely cancel the tour. Her health is the biggest priority. 

7 minutes ago, Manel said:

Okay this might sound a little bit dramatic but ending the tour would literally kill her career.

I don't know, I think it wouldn't kill her career because people still buy her albums. I mean, people also stan other artists who literally spit on their fans or treat them like shit, Stefani suffers from severe pain, probably because of that chronic pain she got from the hip injury, remember, when she literally broke her hip, she kept going and going, even though she suffered from severe pain. It isn't like Stefani has chosen for this to happen, if all the things she has done in the past not kill her career, cancelling a tour because of health issues won't kill it either.

1 minute ago, SWINΞ said:

Why would a Rock in Rio producer know anything about a show they aren’t involved in at all? Reach.

I guess we need to wait until Gaga's team actually say something about that, instead of assuming to hear news from unreliable sources like that.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.