Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

TomTom

Macklemore on working with Kesha

How was working with Kesha and Offset for Gemini?
Kesha, she is a great spirit. She is someone that I walked into the room and I immediately just caught a vibe with and became friends with pretty instantaneously. … She's a musician, she's a writer, she's someone that is not afraid to try ideas in the studio, not afraid to get vulnerable in front of people, not scared to go for the high note when she doesn't know if she can hit it or not. She is a musician in every sense of the word, and she's hilarious.

How did you reach out to her?
Well, Ryan had a session with her in Seattle. She was already here. They had already done "Praying" and they were working on a couple other records that I don't think made her album. She had [an] off day and I hit Ryan and was like, "Would you mind if hit up Kesha?" And he was like, "Of course not."

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/macklemore-talks-gemini-life-without-ryan-lewis-w502865 

That makes me even more excited for this song bey6

Also, sidenote: I've never heard one person say anything bad about Kesha when they've met her in person - and that makes me so happy. 

Just now, Dan said:

That makes me even more excited for this song bey6

Also, sidenote: I've never heard one person say anything bad about Kesha when they've met her in person - and that makes me so happy. 

True. Her character slays everybody jj1

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

True. Her character slays everybody jj1

One of the main reasons I love her jj2 Queen of positivity 

1 hour ago, Chris Morlock said:

or release a Rainbow Pt. II like Kesha did with Animal + Cannibal jj2 

I think it won't be long until we get new music. She probably has written and recorded so many songs during her absence that she wants to release soon.

26 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I think it won't be long until we get new music. She probably has written and recorded so many songs during her absence that she wants to release soon.

she better do an act II meg1 

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.