Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Rebel Bitch

Is this her end?

7 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Well, you are the one lying in this thread though

That's what you would love reality to be, but unfortunately for your poor souls reality is a cunt. A cunt as big as the reductive liar. 

Just now, Django said:

That's what you would love reality to be, but unfortunately for your poor souls reality is a cunt. A cunt as big as the reductive liar. 

You can say whatever you want, but that won't change the fact that Joanne tour sold pretty well in Europe

38 minutes ago, Django said:

Look who also fell into Lady Hipocondria's trap file1

Get the damn fucking facts already sis Angelus: the only disease this bitch has is REDUCTIVENESS and COMPULSIVE LIAR.

Karma will get her, the same way it's now getting Little Retards. 

Boo hoo! That's what you get for stanning such deplorable and pathetic human being. Eat shit.

So fucking vile awk1

Madonna stans are really turning into something disgusting thanks to people like you awk1

You (we) are worse than LM awk1

14 hours ago, Teenage Wet Dream said:

Omg hope she recovers in time for the St. Louis concert in November.

According to her Instagram page, she will return on stage on the fifth of november again to continue the Northern American leg of the tour. I assume she'll have enough time to recover.

2 hours ago, Django said:

Look who also fell into Lady Hipocondria's trap file1

Get the damn fucking facts already sis Angelus: the only disease this bitch has is REDUCTIVENESS and COMPULSIVE LIAR.

Karma will get her, the same way it's now getting Little Retards. 

Boo hoo! That's what you get for stanning such deplorable and pathetic human being. Eat shit.

And karma will get you, too for being brutal and vile for absolutely no reason :) Hold on sweetie, cause she's coming

2 hours ago, Angelus said:

So fucking vile awk1

Madonna stans are really turning into something disgusting thanks to people like you awk1

You (we) are worse than LM awk1

I think Madonna stans who fall for this are not only disgusting, but also extremely retarded. 

1 minute ago, Angelus said:

And what are you?

I may not be Einstein, but god I do have enough functioning braincells to see through this putrid woman. Using an illness to not only gain sympathy after becoming a non-event but also using victimhood to shield herself from being dragged left and right as she deserves. It works, and you know why? Cause this world is full of idiots who will eat up all the crap she throws at them, and you seem one of them. 

6 minutes ago, Django said:

I may not be Einstein, but god I do have enough functioning braincells to see through this putrid woman. Using an illness to not only gain sympathy after becoming a non-event but also using victimhood to shield herself from being dragged left and right as she deserves. It works, and you know why? Cause this world is full of idiots who will eat up all the crap she throws at them, and you seem one of them. 

Or you're just a blatant misantrophe that likes to drag people for the sake of their needs, you're literally obsessed in an unhealthy way, get some help and rest, you clearly need it. 

Is anyone shocked by this thread though? A select group of fossils have been known for vile and disgusting behavior and feel vindication from targeting on the weak. If that's your poison, then you're no better than demagogues and dictators. and also the people who discriminate against you. 

I enjoy Madonna, hate her fans, but I'd never say half (lbr even more) the things most of you guys project.