Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bad Girl

North Korea fires ballistic missile from Pyongyang

North Korea has fired a ballistic missile eastwards from its capital, Pyongyang, media reports say. Japan said that the missile likely passed over its territory and has warned residents to take shelter, local media report. South Korea and the US are analysing the details of the reported launch, Yonhap news agency reports. Last month, North Korea fired a missile over Japan in what Tokyo called an "unprecedented threat" to the country. This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly by the BBC later.

Source: BBC News

Just now, fab said:

What is their point, I don't get it.

I don't know, but yesterday they threatened to use nuclear weapons to sink Japan and reduce the United States to ashes and darkness for supporting a UN Security Council resolution and sanctions over its latest nuclear test, I copied this from a news website so I guess it must be something to cause fear or something.

I feel concerned for the citizens of North Korea, when a war will come because of the recent way of how Kim has been talking and acting out, and they will drop bombs at North Korea, since you never know with Trump as president of the US.. the citizens will suffer first while they are innocent and didn't have a choice in all of this.

3 minutes ago, Bad Girl said:

I feel concerned for the citizens of North Korea, when a war will come because of the recent way of how Kim has been talking and acting out, and they will drop bombs at North Korea, since you never know with Trump as president of the US.. the citizens will suffer first while they are innocent and didn't have a choice in all of this.

This happens in every war, though. I don't think there were ever a war where innocents didn't suffer. All we can hope is that the situation will de-escalate through diplomatic missions. 

1 minute ago, Simón. said:

This happens in every war, though. I don't think there were ever a war where innocents didn't suffer. All we can hope is that the situation will de-escalate through diplomatic missions. 

Yeah, of course. I hope the situation will de-escalate as well. No one profits from a war with a crazy leaders like Kim and Trump.

New information added to the article:

The missile is likely to have reached an altitude of about 770km (478 miles) and travelled some 3,700km, South Korea's military said. South Korea and the US are analysing the details of the launch, it added.

If they attack South Korea, Japan or the US first, they know very well that they'll have put China, and possibly Russia too, in a position where they can't support them (at least publically), and more importantly not militarily. And we won't attack first, because if we do, it'll draw in China and Russia - and that, ladies and gentleman, will be a very bad day for everyone on Earth. 

And without China or Russia, there frankly isn't a chance in hell of them defeating the US or its allies in the region. It would be almost more prudent for them to just surrender.

It's the fact that they know all of this, and they're still continuing to do it - he's a Jong-un is just a fucking lunatic all around.  

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.