Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

Hot Florida cop turns out to be anti-Semitic

Fun’s over, folks.

A Florida police officer who skyrocketed to internet fame this week for being one of the “hot cops” working during Hurricane Irma has been accused of writing anti-Semitic Facebook posts.

Gainesville Police Officer Michael Hamill reportedly made offensive jokes about Jews and wrote that “stupid people” should be put in an oven and dealt with “the Hitler way”, according to screenshots sent to the Gainesville Sun.

In one post dated April 2013, Hamill allegedly wrote, “Who knew that reading jewish jokes before I go to bed would not only make me feel better about myself but also help me to sleep better as well.”

hotcops14n.jpg

(the one in the middle wendy4)

y u like this wendy4 

(x)

He's not hot, he's average brit8

In one post dated April 2013

kylie2

The guy's a pig but why is this a trend these days to go dig up some old internet dirt on people that become famous and go all like "HA! You thought your fav Viner was all cuddly? Look at THIS!"

Literally, the fuck jj4

i guess all that pretty couldn't cover up the ugly inside 

and @ all the people defending him in the replies cause it's from 2013, 4 years or 40 years, jokes about concentration camps helped him sleep at night, let that sink in. jj4 

1 minute ago, Sylk said:

and @ all the people defending him in the replies cause it's from 2013, 4 years or 40 years, jokes about concentration camps helped him sleep at night, let that sink in. jj4 

idk why they would want someone like that being a cop

Without even looking, I'm willing to bet money there's a thread about this on ATRL with comments like "omg hate this bussy daddy!". I just wanted this to be my daily reminder than I hate ATRL.

Anyway! This is just disgusting. Nothing is uglier than the personality of a bigot.

5 hours ago, Hylia said:

Without even looking, I'm willing to bet money there's a thread about this on ATRL with comments like "omg hate this bussy daddy!". I just wanted this to be my daily reminder than I hate ATRL.

Anyway! This is just disgusting. Nothing is uglier than the personality of a bigot.

KaReN363-lolololol.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.